Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swanning around tasting jam, getting your nails done and having a glass of fizz does not constitute a busy day at work. That would be a luxurious day off for me!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
How does she know it’s going to be a new obsession? Stfu, woman!
That is terrible writing. So hydrating and natural, it's great for hydration! 😐 What does that even mean. She doesn't say: what does this product do, what's its texture, what does it smell like etc. And also: what does it being natural have to do with anything. To think she gets paid for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Lily not say she was going to pick a charity each month and donate to it? I can't seem to remember why or in what context she said this but vaguely remember her mentioning it. Nanna also said she was going to donate to a food bank every time she received food as part of an ad. Can't stand these two honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she about to beg for a trip to Disneyworld?
IMG_20220706_171053.jpg

Also that sentence... God! How does she always manage to make everything sound so wrong!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she about to beg for a trip to Disneyworld?
View attachment 1396722
Also that sentence... God! How does she always manage to make everything sound so wrong!?
I think she’s been building up to trying to get a Disney trip after Disney just took a bunch of influencers there last month. She was posting about grey watching Disney films the other day too. Clearly upset she wasn’t invited.

Reactions: 18
Disney shouldn't be taking any influencers in my opinion. They don't need the promotion or for influencers to spread the word. Everyone knows and loves Disney!

Reactions: 28
Imagine Moany Pebbles at Disney! Kids would run away from her thinking she is a villain. She’s suck the joy out of the entire park.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get what she was trying to say but she made it sound weird.
She should have just said she wants to one day see her kids this happy - the way she's written it is weird, like who wants to make their kids cry? Just say you want to make them happy lily...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Despite all the privileged things she got to do today, she still chose to moan about the fact that she had to apply a plaster as her sandal was rubbing her foot. Gosh it's so tough being an influencer :'(

At least we know a job she'd excel at when the influencer bubble bursts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I feel like she is posting her influencer day to show off to Anna what a lovely London-y day she is having without her so she wins lol
The Harriet mani with Bamford
The White Company event

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why wld she post this is beyond me

Her latest reel. Running into the waters.
Omg. Lol.

She has taken enough holiday photos and vids to post throwback for how long? 5 years???
I can't with her fake body positivity thing.

Firstly, she is still a white woman with a fairly slim body, she's not exactly a marginalised group here.
Secondly she's openly talked about wanting to lose weight/change her shape.

If she's genuinely happy in her current shape and expresses that in all she does and sets a positive example for Grey and Rudy then great. But I don't believe it at all, I think she does this just for the adoring comments from sycophants who seem to believe this content is somehow "brave".

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did she spend any time during this holiday with her husband and kids just enjoying herself? Because before this holiday I could have sworn she said she was taking a break, however, it seems like all she did on this holiday was take pictures and videos of herself for social media. Poor Rich couldn't even have a break from being her content slave...

Reactions: 22
Ewww she thinks she is in Baywatch. So, she bought 9 swimwear and she only wore 2-3 of them.
Having said that I think she is at least honest with her size, she said she is size 14 now which is okay but her friendnermy mentioned that she is size 10, how? Nana is no way size 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.