Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dancing video is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. So cringe!

Can someone post it here before it expires? It's wiki-worthy. I'd do it, but I still haven't figured out how to post videos. #useless

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t being myself to watch the video of her dancing…

I’m assuming the kids were with Rich the Nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve recorded it but don’t know how/ where to upload it

Reactions: 1
That dancing video is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. So cringe!

Can someone post it here before it expires? It's wiki-worthy. I'd do it, but I still haven't figured out how to post videos. #useless
Here you go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Reminds me of how girls used to dance at uni when they had a sheltered upbringing and didn’t know how to act when less mainstream music came on.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All I see is the girl from The Ring…yes a horror movie.

View attachment 1401140
This is the creepy image i had in my mind too!

I know we supposed to dance like nobody is watching and all that yolo but literally nobody was doing that and she went into that trance in the middle of nowhere and ok SHE HAD TO SHARE IT for everyone to see hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so cringe. “Ermagad someone film meeeee, I’m gonna let loose guysssss” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Soooo Lily wouldn’t run down a particular road in broad daylight because she felt intimidated by some “youths” hanging around, yet she’ll dance (if that’s what you call it) to the sort of music the aforementioned youths would probably enjoy? She’s such a beg. Stick to “hey Jude”, Lily, this music isn’t for racist/classist people like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do think it’s interesting that Lily was out with Lucy (formerly Gleam now YMU) and Anna wasn’t invited. Lily more fun to hang out with than fake Anna?

Lily will also be looking to jump agency perhaps

Reactions: 2
The more I watch that video the more I think it looks like she’s on something. Like that’s the way that I see people completely off their face dancing at festivals usually…

Reactions: 8
The more I watch that video the more I think it looks like she’s on something. Like that’s the way that I see people completely off their face dancing at festivals usually…
Absolutely no way she’s on anything apart from vodka 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.