Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a great advert for the nail polish is it.. although I suspect it is largely user error.
Please tell me you work in technology of some sort, because the number of times I hear the term "user error". It's like PTSD 🤣

A couple of observations;

1) The width of this side table with the height of this lamp is making me chuckle. The clash of red pattern/cold grey/dark brown/soft green reflects her wardrobe tastes and career perfectly; an absolute tit show. It looks so cold and uninviting!
2) Harriet couldn’t even spell Lily’s name right, that’s how much of an impact she had today.
3) She has the audacity to moan about engagement yet if you look under her grid post comments she never replies to anyone. Engagement is a two way process.

Also why wouldn't she take her rings off when they were doing the scrub? Surely it's better for your ring to not get that tit inside of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Please tell me you work in technology of some sort, because the number of times I hear the term "user error". It's like PTSD 🤣

Also why wouldn't she take her rings off when they were doing the scrub? Surely it's better for your ring to not get that tit inside of it?
Haha I actually don't!

Weird with the rings. Presumably the scrub isn't abrasive enough to scratch anything 😬

Reactions: 1
The lamp was a total influenced ‘I just have to have it to fit in’ purchase! Doesn’t go with anything in her house but all the others were getting it to be totes original together so she had to too!!

Reactions: 19

Nobody told her I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since Wimbledon is going on right now and she went to Wimbledon again this year, do you remember when she and Rich were invited to Evian's VIP suite, and then whined about how she wasn't invited to the men's final instead?????? Because she is SUCH a big fan of tennis (eye rolls)! Even though Lily, who is such a FEMINIST watched Serena Williams, the most dominant female sportsperson of this generation and best female tennis player of all time, win another championship.

When people called her out on that, Lily said she was "just being real"

Since Wimbledon is going on right now, do you remember when she and Rich were invited to Evian's VIP suite, and then whined about how she wasn't invited to the men's final instead?????? Because she is SUCH a big fan of tennis (eye rolls)! Even though Lily, who is such a FEMINIST watched Serena Williams, the most dominant female sportsperson of this generation and best female tennis player of all time, win another championship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she got a free manicure from Harriet Westmoreland, that just doesn’t feel like a good brand snap at all
Me too, I follow Harriet and when I saw this is was like: “wut…?”

Reactions: 5
Since Wimbledon is going on right now and she went to Wimbledon again this year, do you remember when she and Rich were invited to Evian's VIP suite, and then whined about how she wasn't invited to the men's final instead?????? Because she is SUCH a big fan of tennis (eye rolls)! Even though Lily, who is such a FEMINIST watched Serena Williams, the most dominant female sportsperson of this generation and best female tennis player of all time, win another championship.

When people called her out on that, Lily said she was "just being real"
I forgot about this! She totally blacklisted herself with those comments.

Reactions: 8
IMG_20220706_091701.jpg

So cringe when influencers share they posts/reels squeezed on right side like this, so they get those accidental views as well. Desperate and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That feckin reel gave me a migraine! Also her buggy board content 😴😴😴 Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no joke, I actually have epilepsy and I had to look away 🫣
Same. I'm shocked that no one has said anything in the comments. Some filters on TikTok have a strobe light type (or should I say, "strobe light-y") effect and most content creators using those are smart enough to put up a warning – and if they haven't, they're usually called out in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lovely, a video of her walking on a dirty underground on to a train :rolleyes: great content

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.