Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UO- I actually don’t think she doesn’t love Grey or anything. I think when she had Grey, she genuinely come from a very dark place, lmao who am I defending Lily bleeping Pebbles. In 2019, her friendnermy Nana was in the height of her careers. I remember Lily made a very bitter post about her not being to travel because she just had Grey whilst Anna was in Chicago with a brand (old GG can remember this.) I think this time round, seeing her friendnermy bouncing back from her pregnancy with all sunshine and rainbow (good vibes Nana) have really encouraged her to quit moaning and play the happy Lily persona.
If anything I think Grey has everything she ever wanted on her girl. She is BLONDE and Lily already told us how much she loves blonde hair. Basically Grey looks very white. Imagine if Grey looks like Rudy/ Lionel, I think she will be more passive aggressive towards her.
I think she still holds some resentment towards Grey changing her body and making her feel bad about herself and making it hard for Lily to get jobs (LOL because it’s definitely not your quality of work holding you back or anything, Lily). Obviously she had an easier pregnancy, delivery and is having a easier time with Rudy than she might have with Grey. But she needs to get some therapy and deal with this because LET ME TELL YOU a mother who resents her kid as a small child will only make the mother/daughter relationship harder as she gets older. She’ll definitely resent Grey for favoring Rich.

Reactions: 35
Have we ever seen such a loving photo of/with Grey?? I don’t think so
I can’t recall a time she’s ever spoken about her daughter this way such as ‘my gorgeous girl’. It’s always either neutral or negative when she talks about Grey. She really needs to check her behaviour as she’s always harsh on her daughter and treats Rudy as a the golden child. Not cool. I hope Rich and Grey have a lovely close relationship at least.

Reactions: 26
I think she still holds some resentment towards Grey changing her body and making her feel bad about herself and making it hard for Lily to get jobs (LOL because it’s definitely not your quality of work holding you back or anything, Lily). Obviously she had an easier pregnancy, delivery and is having a easier time with Rudy than she might have with Grey. But she needs to get some therapy and deal with this because LET ME TELL YOU a mother who resents her kid as a small child will only make the mother/daughter relationship harder as she gets older. She’ll definitely resent Grey for favoring Rich.
This! I have a friend who had a very traumatic birth with her first kid and pregnancy, too, and didn’t get any help afterwards. She had a second kid and that whole pregnancy/birth was also stressful, and she absolutely resents the second kid the most and tries to be away from her family at every opportunity, and her oldest is almost 18 now. That untreated trauma has manifested itself in so many other parts of her life she’s almost toxic to be around.

lily needs to get some serious help, and I already see it seeping out in how she talks about Rich & G.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry to disagree. (In Anna Newton’s words, who even am I!) When Grey was a baby she talked about her very lovingly and how she loved spending time with her. She was also positive about birth, even though her hospital stay sounded like a shitshow.

Maybe she found her harder as a toddler, and having a toddler in lockdown was also a challenge for most parents. Let’s see if her enthusiasm for St Rudy dries up when he’s a toddler too.

Also disagree about “poor Rich”. He comes across as an entitled manbaby, so they thoroughly deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't forget she's over grey as a colour now. She's slowly erasing all traces of grey in her non trend led home. Also gorgeous is not the adjective I would use for baby Rudy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I missing something? Why the hype? The nails this woman does are really.. boring? Clean and nice and minimal but also, boring.

Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? Why the hype? The nails this woman does are really.. boring? Clean and nice and minimal but also, boring.
Lily only gets boring nails when she goes to get them done anyway… so it’s right up her street.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she got a free manicure from Harriet Westmoreland, that just doesn’t feel like a good brand snap at all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah would you imagine Lily going to the nail bar getting her nails done by some Vietnamese?

Why didn’t she remove her ring when she gets her nails done

Reactions: 6
Of course it was free….

I’m not sure we actually see her get on the tube unless it’s for a freebie.

Lily’s mouth is GREY colour!
and there is NO way she will pay for any manicure much less a Harriet one.

Reactions: 2
A couple of observations;

1) The width of this side table with the height of this lamp is making me chuckle. The clash of red pattern/cold grey/dark brown/soft green reflects her wardrobe tastes and career perfectly; an absolute tit show. It looks so cold and uninviting!
2) Harriet couldn’t even spell Lily’s name right, that’s how much of an impact she had today.
3) She has the audacity to moan about engagement yet if you look under her grid post comments she never replies to anyone. Engagement is a two way process.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.