Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think the problem is with her skin for the NARS video. That makeup artist did her dirty. I feel like had they opted for a tinted moisturiser instead of a heavy foundation her makeup would have looked a thousand times better and more natural.

Lily has pretty good skin naturally it’s pale but it’s fairly even toned, not acne prone or particularly dry or oily from what she’s shown. She’s a women in her thirties she has a few fine lines & that’s to be expected, but the heavy foundation is drawing attention to them and settling in them. A cc cream on tinted moisturiser would have added a touch of coverage and just made a nice base for the rest of the makeup on top which is a fairly simple nice makeup look.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1261322View attachment 1261323
That make up is bleeping cakey. I hope is the skin+me that messed up her face. Lol also that nail, I have no words

Her face is bleeping grey.
Her makeup is so so bad and dry. But that cpuld be because she doesnt take care of her skin properly anyway, but her lips too, yuck!!! I would not be buying those products as her makeup does not sell them

I don’t even think the problem is with her skin for the NARS video. That makeup artist did her dirty. I feel like had they opted for a tinted moisturiser instead of a heavy foundation her makeup would have looked a thousand times better and more natural.

Lily has pretty good skin naturally it’s pale but it’s fairly even toned, not acne prone or particularly dry or oily from what she’s shown. She’s a women in her thirties she has a few fine lines & that’s to be expected, but the heavy foundation is drawing attention to them and settling in them. A cc cream on tinted moisturiser would have added a touch of coverage and just made a nice base for the rest of the makeup on top which is a fairly simple nice makeup look.
That nats foundation is very lightweight, her cc cream she uses is much thicker and heavier compared to this nars foundation

Reactions: 5
The joy of being able to make money from a photo taken on Southern Rail…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm trying to wrap my head around how she attended the baftas with those hideous nails!

Also v v irresponsible of her to claim those supplements got her daughter off the meds, especially without giving more info on why she is on the meds eg. Are they simple laxative sachets or more serious? Some conditions improve naturally over time or with lifestyle changes and has nothing to do with supplements. Most supplements do not undergo clinical trials anyway so not enough evidence exists for doctors to recommend them.
It was actually a feature this afternoon on Radio 4 absout advertising vitamins, especially if there is a health claim attached. They had the ASA on! Not sure which vitamines they were referring to. They might be on to our Lily soon!

Reactions: 15
If it was REALLY genius she would explain how

Also, skin+me like others is really messing up peoples skin because putting tret on your skin everyday non stop is asking for trouble, esp becaude most ppl do not use tret correctly and its harsh to be using everyday, so get one but keep it for as long as possible as you dont need it everyday

Also I wouldnt buy any skincsre recommended by her as her skin is completr tit
It really bothers me how trendy serious ingredients like retinols and acids are becoming, and especially how they are increasingly marketed to young people. They can really affect your skin in the long run and the usage of them should be researched and given proper consideration. But maybe that's just me.

Reactions: 17
IMG_9610.PNG

"haven't been able to find dupes" aka I didn't want to pay this much for this hideous outfit and searched and begged for an alternative but wanted to be 'on trend'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Haven't been able to find Dupes - but pop down to your local Hobbycraft for some feather trim and sew it onto your most boring pyjamas."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'I was fully prepared for this to be a marmite outfit so I was actually quite surprised it went down so well'........ did it Lily? Your jim jams and white boots 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.