Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss ‘I’m not a mummy blogger’ is shilling kids probiotics on Instagram and talking about her child’s toilet habits 🙄 can’t show greys face but can tell the world she has constipation issues. What a great mum.

7D8BD40E-926D-4AEC-9B32-BC6BF55B76BB.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Miss ‘I’m not a mummy blogger’ is shilling kids probiotics on Instagram and talking about her child’s toilet habits 🙄 can’t show greys face but can tell the world she has constipation issues. What a great mum.

View attachment 1259017
No bleeping clue what it does. It cost 40 usd for kids per month and 50 usd for adult. I think I am okay with yakult.

Reactions: 19
Ah yes, SEED has begun it’s UK takeover. US mid-tier influencers have been shilling these for a few years and I saw Estee is also pushing them (after ~of course~ being so desperate to try them and then !poof! they just appeared in PR).

SUPER irresponsible to say that they’ve replaced meds. Although I’m curious to know what meds a 3 year old is on for constipation. I nannied for a kid with extreme constipation and I don’t remember him being on any meds just lots of fiber and prune juice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32

View attachment 1259017
Its really sad if Grey has been on meds for years and shes only turned what 2 or 3? Why must she make everything so extreme/exaggerate, when someone says years I think of 5+, unless shes talking about herself

Reactions: 18
Medical claims… well done, Lily. Another ASA complaint heading your way.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine thinking you can give clinical advice when you’re not clinically qualified. She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I complained to asa about another influencer who stated that “nothing would happen” if you missed klarna payments and asa are now dealing with it. I imagine this will too because it’s an insane statement. Stupid little girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Probably not sensible to promote that these would replace medication
I'm just hoping she was at least responsible enough to have spoken to grey's doctors about using this product and taking her off the medication before just doing it. But with Lily wouldn't be surprised if this was another 'something nobody told me' situation we'll hear about eventually because If grey has been taking something for years, you absolutely should consult a doctor before just stopping it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah yes, SEED has begun it’s UK takeover. US mid-tier influencers have been shilling these for a few years and I saw Estee is also pushing them (after ~of course~ being so desperate to try them and then !poof! they just appeared in PR).

SUPER irresponsible to say that they’ve replaced meds. Although I’m curious to know what meds a 3 year old is on for constipation. I nannied for a kid with extreme constipation and I don’t remember him being on any meds just lots of fiber and prune juice 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is so expensive. 40 USD for a kid per month. I am going to say that might just be a normal vitamin. But you got to pay for the aesthetic and marketing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.