Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Grey for having been on meds 'for years', that can't be fun. But for Lily to claim these sachets means she no longer has to take them after having been on them all her life seems dangerous info...

Reactions: 14
Ah yes, SEED has begun it’s UK takeover. US mid-tier influencers have been shilling these for a few years and I saw Estee is also pushing them (after ~of course~ being so desperate to try them and then !poof! they just appeared in PR).

SUPER irresponsible to say that they’ve replaced meds. Although I’m curious to know what meds a 3 year old is on for constipation. I nannied for a kid with extreme constipation and I don’t remember him being on any meds just lots of fiber and prune juice 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same here. Just a children‘s laxative which is quite common. Wildly exaggerating again! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
SUPER irresponsible to say that they’ve replaced meds. Although I’m curious to know what meds a 3 year old is on for constipation. I nannied for a kid with extreme constipation and I don’t remember him being on any meds just lots of fiber and prune juice 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lily would never do anything naturally or long term. She can’t stick to anything and I’m sure that personality trait affects her parenting. She needs a pill or a potion that she deems a “magic bullet.”

Creasing at her latest tiktok being her trying on wedding dresses from AGES ago! Not one original thought in that CrEaTiVe head of hers! And to think she once asked Gleam to hire her as a (don't know the official name of the role) person who comes up with the content ideas for their ~talents~ LMAO!!!!
Lily is so entertaining, and for all the wrong reasons!
I was DYING! She sounds so ancient as well “follow my TikTok” omgomgomg I can’t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gleam must have pushed her to do Tiktok, but she can't think of anything to do so will reuse (very) old footage.

Reactions: 16
These elderly millennials have no idea follower count doesn’t mean much on tiktok. They bang on about follower count on IG and YouTube like it’s a badge of honour, but on tiktok, it’s an entertainment app, they don’t follow social graphs like IG does. Silly Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gleam must have pushed her to do Tiktok, but she can't think of anything to do so will reuse (very) old footage.
Waiting for her to churn out things I miss about the 90s. 5 unique things about my wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I complained to asa about another influencer who stated that “nothing would happen” if you missed klarna payments and asa are now dealing with it. I imagine this will too because it’s an insane statement. Stupid little girl.
Slight off-topic but I don't like Klarna and similar things - if you cannot afford to buy something in one go, it's probably better not to buy at all as it's clearly out of your price range.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Slight off-topic but I don't like Klarna and similar things - if you cannot afford to buy something in one go, it's probably better not to buy at all as it's clearly out of your price range.
I completely agree. Credit is great for emergencies, but getting into debt because you want the newest pair of Yeezeys isn’t right.

Reactions: 21
I'm trying to wrap my head around how she attended the baftas with those hideous nails!

Also v v irresponsible of her to claim those supplements got her daughter off the meds, especially without giving more info on why she is on the meds eg. Are they simple laxative sachets or more serious? Some conditions improve naturally over time or with lifestyle changes and has nothing to do with supplements. Most supplements do not undergo clinical trials anyway so not enough evidence exists for doctors to recommend them.

Reactions: 17
I realize Lily is probably just using copy provided by the brand, but I find it hilarious she writes as if her followers don’t also follow Anna and the hordes of other UK influencers pushing Skin+Me.

Reactions: 15
If it was REALLY genius she would explain how

Also, skin+me like others is really messing up peoples skin because putting tret on your skin everyday non stop is asking for trouble, esp becaude most ppl do not use tret correctly and its harsh to be using everyday, so get one but keep it for as long as possible as you dont need it everyday

duck off Lily with the stupid ‘genius’ and ‘clever’ sayings all the time.
Also I wouldnt buy any skincsre recommended by her as her skin is completr tit

Reactions: 9
I don’t like Skin Me, maybe just me, I see better result using retinol…I mean, look at the lines on their faces, do people think all these products work.

Reactions: 9
A628A6A6-2839-4814-A839-4797AD9B58BA.png
78B4FD85-2BF0-46BD-B0DE-7E7D3E694459.png

That make up is bleeping cakey. I hope is the skin+me that messed up her face. Lol also that nail, I have no words

Her face is bleeping grey.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.