Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I don't think she's given any thought to what she's said, she won't have consciously been thinking about Roe when she said it. She's just saying that it's hard and she moans but moments like that make it worth it.

Reactions: 15
I agree, I don't think she's given any thought to what she's said, she won't have consciously been thinking about Roe when she said it. She's just saying that it's hard and she moans but moments like that make it worth it.
I doubt lily has ever had a conscious thought

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think this is an anti-choice statement - to think that is to assume Lily actually knows what's going on in the world - but let's not forget that Lily once said that everybody should have kids and she doesn't understand women who don't want them. She believes that if you don't have kids then your life is pointless and nothing-y!
Going to KingX with your kids is pretty pointless too.

I don’t think she has the mental capability of picking a Lane, pro choice or lives. I simply think she is an idiot that always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. That’s it.

Lol at the fact that she again asked Rich to take a picture of her pretending to be asleep.

Reactions: 8
You know how the definition of having a skill is making difficult things look easy?

Lily is the exact opposite: making easy things look difficult. I’m fact I nominate that as the next thread title: Lily Pebbles: making easy things look difficult.
Or: making privilege look miserable.

I honestly wonder if she comes across like this in real life or if it’s just the weird internet microscope doing intensifying her least admirable characteristics?
Can I nominate myself as making the next thread title: Lily Pebbles Making easy things look difficult.
Or: making privilege look miserable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah come on, Lily making a positive comment about parenting her wanted, planned children is hardly an anti-choice statement. I know everyone is a bit sensitive about the subject at the moment given the attacks on women’s rights in the States, but there’s plenty to criticise Lily for without just pulling stuff out of thin air.
You’ve put this really well. Love coming here to see comments on some of the latest things these idiots have been up to in the name of shilling, but some people seem to have an absolutely deluded way of reading into things

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.