Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sad for Lily and her difficult life. It must be so hard having a good income and the pressure of choosing pretty plants for her London garden. She's such a trooper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So on her Sunday video, she said Rudy is 5 months old today…then she went on to say taking picture of her baby next to those monthly place card is not her personality…but did it anyway. First of all, what’s her personality? An ugly personality.

Secondly, what has it got to do with personality? Taking a picture of your baby to mark their milestone is perfectly fine. No one ask you to upload it to the internet for the whole world to judge. You can keep it for your memories.

Lily and Anna try so hard to come across as sophisticated, but they are just boring, bland and basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn't give a tit about her garden being bare for almost 5 years, but wants plants now? They are getting ready to sell and it needs to be picture perfect 💯
You’re scaring me!!! I can’t deal with the future moaning and lack of gratitude/perspective or general assholery when she makes a hefty profit on that house and buys some new fantastic bigger thing that is unachievable for most of us and moans endless manufactured problems as viewer content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched her vlog and Rudy is gigantic. Very cute and healthy obviously, but that's a big baby!

Reactions: 8
Overwhelming what? Picking like 10 plants, some of them she actually got two of the same?

And the lot she showed in the picture is not enough to fill that border. Maybe in 2-3 years, but it will look sparse and sad this summer. She probably thinks that in 2-3 months her garden will look like those in the garden centre magazines that local garden centres put through your letterbox. Most people buy a few plants every year to add to the garden, it helps spread the cost but you can keep adding interesting plants over the years, you know because friends gave you a cutting, or you got inspired while visiting botanic gardens. But also you can get such cheap seedlings from supermarkets, even Aldi do them. I got some petunias and stocks last year, and I grow my own marigolds from seeds because they're easy to grow and sooo low maintenance. I also managed to grow lobelia, fairy bouquets, asters - all from seeds! I don't even have a proper garden, it's tiled so we have boxes and pots filled with flowers and herbs and our little "yarden" looks like a mini urban jungle. (yard + garden = yarden)
They could also plant some raspberry bushes and strawberries - it would be so nice for the children to pick their own fruit from the garden.

I guess... no-one told her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They could also plant some raspberry bushes and strawberries - it would be so nice for the children to pick their own fruit from the garden.

I guess... no-one told her.
I don’t know if she could keep them alive. She bought pea plants. Ended up with the wrong ones (and blamed someone else for it since she made someone else plant them for her) then hasn’t mentioned them in a year. They’re probably dead. She killed her grass so had to get fake grass. I highly doubt she can keep any fruit bushes going long enough to get fruit from them!

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if she could keep them alive. She bought pea plants. Ended up with the wrong ones (and blamed someone else for it since she made someone else plant them for her) then hasn’t mentioned them in a year. They’re probably dead. She killed her grass so had to get fake grass. I highly doubt she can keep any fruit bushes going long enough to get fruit from them!
It's OK, watering would be added to Rich's never ending list of chores.
I think pea plants only give you peas once, you have to plant them every year.

Reactions: 10
It's OK, watering would be added to Rich's never ending list of chores.
I think pea plants only give you peas once, you have to plant them every year.
Yes peas are annuals but they're super easy, it would be a fun thing to do with Grey but that's too much effort for Lily. I totally agree it would just get added to Rich's jobs.

Some autumn fruiting raspberries would be so easy though, they could have done something a long time ago but haven't so I think that the theory they're gearing up to sell is right.

Reactions: 11
Yes peas are annuals but they're super easy, it would be a fun thing to do with Grey but that's too much effort for Lily. I totally agree it would just get added to Rich's jobs.

Some autumn fruiting raspberries would be so easy though, they could have done something a long time ago but haven't so I think that the theory they're gearing up to sell is right.
I would love to see the sight of the pink toilet that she hates again. Everything is too much effort for Lily because she does duck all and spend her time doing unboxing and ordering stuff online. Tampon fishing must be a fun exercise to do for the new owner

9F62AC8A-4EE2-4880-A370-ED4446A0E9DE.png
What can I recycle today

565FA5CE-6F07-4CE4-9E52-E51288C434B6.png

I am assuming this is going to be the big sponsor post right? I think I will write to them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has she scored a gifted trip? She doesn't usually mention where she's staying on holiday (at least not until she's back home) so she's on the beg for something or has gotten herself a freebie.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Another holiday? Really? And what tips does she need from the rest of us, most of whom can't afford to go on two holidays a year?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Creasing at her latest tiktok being her trying on wedding dresses from AGES ago! Not one original thought in that CrEaTiVe head of hers! And to think she once asked Gleam to hire her as a (don't know the official name of the role) person who comes up with the content ideas for their ~talents~ LMAO!!!!
Lily is so entertaining, and for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Already planning my response to the resort if the holiday is free. People can't afford to eat and she's going on her 2nd holiday. Guess nobody told her. bleeping bint.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.