Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I know I'm behind the times but I just semi-watched her "I'm back" video. For someone who doesn't want to be a mummy blogger:
-First minute is a montage of baby
-Talks about her chin dimple, which I have heard her mention so many times (depressed I know this fact) but literally never seen on her face despite being inundated with fotos of her for years (it's like she is making it up to have something interesting to say ... but it's a bleeping dimple that seems to be invisible, get a grip)
-After she says she's not going to go into detail about the birth; drones on and on about a c-section
-I skipped forward to around 9:00 and she was still talking about kids.
-Skipped forward some more, she was talking about kids and leaving the house
-Skipped again and landed on something about fitting into clothes (presumably after birth)

And she's not a mummy blogger. That's her whole identity now. She didn't have a strong enough personality even before having kids to be interesting without London, press trips, buying tit or a reno. Being an early adopter influencer *was* probably the most unique thing that has ever happened to her; that's why she can't let it go. Children are all-encompassing even for the most interesting of characters; I don't know why she thinks she'll be anything but a basic suburban mom. Because let's face it, she's not a "cool" urban mom, no matter how many hoodies or Vejas she buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
-Talks about her chin dimple, which I have heard her mention so many times (depressed I know this fact) but literally never seen on her face despite being inundated with fotos of her for years (it's like she is making it up to have something interesting to say ... but it's a bleeping dimple that seems to be invisible, get a grip)
😆😆😆

Lily Pebbles #32 Lily Pebbles and the invisible dimple!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😆😆😆

Lily Pebbles #32 Lily Pebbles and the invisible dimple!
Found it! Either she edits it out most of the time or it’s only visible in very specific face movements as this took some scrolling to find… and I’ve never even noticed it before.

D853C0FB-0165-419C-A082-7CACEDD821FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has exactly the same thick, lined, yellowing teeth as the horse my sister grooms at weekends.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Found it! Either she edits it out most of the time or it’s only visible in very specific face movements as this took some scrolling to find… and I’ve never even noticed it before.

View attachment 988677
I went through her IG, and saw a few pictures where there's a bit of a shadow on her chin, but never noticed it before. It's not like she's John Travolta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went through her IG, and saw a few pictures where there's a bit of a shadow on her chin, but never noticed it before. It's not like she's John Travolta.
No it’s definitely not noticeable or a big deal. You only see if you’re really really looking for it! But in typical lily fashion she has to have something special about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband has a dimple in his chin. We call it his second hole. She has an hole chin.

She has exactly the same thick, lined, yellowing teeth as the horse my sister grooms at weekends.
I’m dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is that kind of person who can’t shut up when they realised that they are 1% Norwegian from 23andme. She is lame!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily pebbles #32 nobody told her that her content is nothing-y

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She gave birth in Nov and she came back in Jan, must be hard to always want to compete with your friend :unsure: so she can moan about not having mat leave
Do you need mat leave when you only work 3 hours a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is why my avatar is what it is. A reminder to Lily not to hide or be ashamed
Sorry, this is a few pages back, but it strikes me as a little bit Hitler-y to have your avatar like that, with the star of david added on her forehead... I'm not Jewish though, so if anyone is, would they clarify if this is offensive or inappropriate? Lily may be insufferable, but highlighting her Jewish heritage for no apparent reason is a bit dicey IMO.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.