Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought someone had posted an image of her book cover … this is hilarious. Anyone else seeing this ad?
That’s funny! When Lily’s book came out I remember saying it would have looked better with coffees and latte art cos the cups of plain beige tea looked so “nothing-y” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, this is a few pages back, but it strikes me as a little bit Hitler-y to have your avatar like that, with the star of david added on her forehead... I'm not Jewish though, so if anyone is, would they clarify if this is offensive or inappropriate? Lily may be insufferable, but highlighting her Jewish heritage for no apparent reason is a bit dicey IMO.
I’m Jewish and I find it offensive/inappropriate. It has yellow star vibes :(

It’s all well and good to say she shouldn’t hide being Jewish, and I personally enjoy it when she talks about it, but you can’t force people to be open about it, not with historic and contemporary antisemitism being what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m Jewish and I find it offensive/inappropriate. It has yellow star vibes :(

It’s all well and good to say she shouldn’t hide being Jewish, and I personally enjoy it when she talks about it, but you can’t force people to be open about it, not with historic and contemporary antisemitism being what it is.
Completely agree x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah bc he knows it’s no use asking for that desk anymore...

343BE4CC-442E-4C7B-ABA3-124E3AE32E62.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why’s she selling her old clothes? Is she going to give the proceeds to charity?

She’s been #fuckinggifted most of them anyway. Why not give them to a clothes bank, or a charity shop?

Reactions: 23
Why’s she selling her old clothes? Is she going to give the proceeds to charity?

She’s been #fuckinggifted most of them anyway. Why not give them to a clothes bank, or a charity shop?
My thoughts entirely. What a greedy tight arse!

Reactions: 9
Yeah bc he knows it’s no use asking for that desk anymore...

View attachment 991095
Rich: uh, thanks, but really you shouldn't have, the vouchers would've been just fine
Lily: I know, don't worry, you are getting the vouchers too *posts a story and begs for vouchers by tagging the brands*
Rich: *serious face* honestly Lils?
Lily: No way in hell am I spending my own money on Sezane when I can spend a few quids in HM and use my OG begging skills to get the Sezane stuff for free!

I dislike her.

Reactions: 14
Guess Lily hasn't seen the posts on Instagram about Sezane exploiting an indigenous Mexican woman on a photoshoot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who the hell is still engaging with her when she posts stories about socks and selling her old clothes?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how on earth did her make up table broke? She is so wasteful

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.