Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
Lily had a child with a stupid name and blamed HIM for pissing all over the bed over and over because she didn’t put a changing Mat down. She silently seethed behind the scenes because Anna lost her baby weight and then some. Her loft conversion is an absolute shit tip with no vaguely matching attributes and she’s going to definitely put it on the market this time next month. Blamed Rich for giving her covid so no one could come over and help with the kids but looks like she still had the builders over. A Beige tree was erected and that’s the only erection that house will see until they move / schedule another baby.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

oregano

The way she casually mentioned she and rich had covid was sooooo suspicious. Lily “keeping it real” pebbles wouldn’t have missed the opportunity to post miserable selfies of her suffering with tissues shoved up her nose or butt or whatever she does when she’s ill. She was clearly hiding it at the time and I completely agree that it must have been because the builders were there and she didn’t want the appropriate backlash she would have received for this behavior. What I think is interesting is that she clearly values showing off her freebies over moaning (her two main personality traits!) since she could have moaned about having covid and waited to share her reno pics but she couldn’t wait to brag about her tile freebies.

Reactions: 65

zigandzag

Is it just me or is it really horrible to describe your newborn baby as “pissing on you” , surely saying peeing or weeing for a little baby is much more normal. I’d only describe someone as pissing if they were a drunk man in the street or something not very nice like that. Makes her sound so angry.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

getawaywithit

VIP Member
In minor defence of Lily and I'm not saying I agree with this, but I know a couple of tradesman that are still happy to do work in houses where someone has covid.

If she's let them make the choice to carry on working, then that's fair enough. If she hadn't told them then she is a cunt.
Uh…… not really! Wtf? The point isn’t even that one worker she might infect, but the fact that her infection would then inevitably spread beyond them. She infects them, they spread it to families, in shops, and public transportation. As such, the virus keeps spreading and mutating and we are in the situation we are in now.

Honestly, you wonder at the fact we have been in this so long and things have been explained 500 times over as though speaking to children, and there are still people who are like “well if they choose to be infected then all good”. We aren’t just trying to stop infecting one random person in your household but to stop or slow the spread of the disease ffs. Jesus I hope people aren’t actually thinking this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Lily the Londoner

- Drives into central, never gets the tube
- Thinks Coal Drops Yard is the best bit of London
- Either stays in her postcode or goes to Kings Cross or Covent Garden
- Won’t run down a road near her because “she’ll definitely have her phone stolen” (hint: she means a street with council houses on)
- Hates other people not talking in English (despite London being multicultural and diverse)

Lily the foodie

- Favourite food is ketchup pasta
- Only eats in the most mainstream restaurants (Dishoom, Wagamama etc.)
- Thinks she’s unique because she eats artichoke

• Haha
Reactions: 56

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Why does she always to give an explanation of why she is wearing a size 14 in something? Grates my cheese! I clearly eat too much cheese though as I'm usually a size 14, but only because blah blah blah blah blah.
Right? Same when she got that gifted jacket "they sent me a 14 because they know I like it oversized", meanwhile the jacket fitted her like a glove.. And now this "they're 14 because I'm postpartum and I like a looser fit", and again the trousers are clearly in her size and don't seem to be roomy.

Lily, you are now size 14, deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

sheleg

VIP Member
I despise the term “foodie”. Unless you get your nutrition from a gastric tube, you’re a foodie. It’s like calling yourself an “airie” because you like fresh air.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Guys- remember when Lily and Anna et al vowed to support black brands, make sure that there was representation of all races at events they attended and raise awareness of black issues in the height of BLM June 2020 and have since done abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Nada. Pure lip service- how depressing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Guys, she has a winter baby and a summer baby. She's got both now, in case you missed it. A winter baby. And a summer baby.
And of course, everything is harder with a winter baby, in case there's a friend who gave birth in summer watching. So, yeah, Lily is practically a super mum because she has a winter baby now, all you summer babies mums can go home because Lily is out-mumming you.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Helmi

She has such a disregard for anybody not deemed the same class as her, they are beneath her and her family… she 100% demonstrated this with her running IG story! She’s also done it numerous times to Anna on their podcast when talking about their childhoods. She’s awful.
Lily has also made some slightly classist remarks about social distancing. Earlier this year, she kept saying that she was too scared to take the tube because of covid – but at the same time she was going to weddings and regularly meeting up with friends and family. Idk, that rubbed me the wrong way.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50