Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her desk definitely didn’t ‘break’, she’s just gotten rid of it. She was moaning about that desk from the second that interior designer (Rebecca?) got her to buy it. She’s using the ‘it’s broken’ excuse so she doesn’t get railed over being the wasteful, fickle cow she is. It’s all about aesthetics yet again

Also does she just sit up in the loft all day now? Even at the weekend? She is so over her blue living room 😂
Imagine our marketing genius just walks up to the loft to instagram her socks in a „stylish“ presentable surrounding. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, she has a winter baby and a summer baby. She's got both now, in case you missed it. A winter baby. And a summer baby.
And of course, everything is harder with a winter baby, in case there's a friend who gave birth in summer watching. So, yeah, Lily is practically a super mum because she has a winter baby now, all you summer babies mums can go home because Lily is out-mumming you.
I really don’t understand her problem here. As far as I’m aware Greige lived past four months when she was a baby, and in winter 2019/20 she was still a baby which I assume Lily needed to dress to keep warm, so … a winter baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Should she not have clearly labelled that blatant video disguised as a vlog which wasn’t anything to do with a vlog as an AD? instead of just hiding it down in the notes at the bottom?

Reactions: 25
Should she not have clearly labelled that blatant video disguised as a vlog which wasn’t anything to do with a vlog as an AD? instead of just hiding it down in the notes at the bottom?
No as she wasn’t paid to promote it… she was just gifted the treatment. They only have to put ad in the title if it’s a paid video.

Reactions: 5

Looking in her bag for all the things nobody told her

04123A89-115B-4A67-9241-0BA839E13A78.png

Could she BE anymore Anna?! Embarassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Doesn’t have time to shave underarms because she’s a mum of a tiny baby but does have time to go get gifted laser treatment 🤔. Is this the sort of logic I wouldn’t understand unless I’m a London mum of HER and a tiny baby. Did you hear me?? A TINY baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Doesn’t have time to shave underarms because she’s a mum of a tiny baby but does have time to go get gifted laser treatment 🤔. Is this the sort of logic I wouldn’t understand unless I’m a London mum of HER and a tiny baby. Did you hear me?? A TINY baby.
Tiny winter baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on Mark, we all know you have a burner account. Come spill all the tea. This is who she has been following lately, is she trying to become a fashion influencer too
04E8EF90-C431-47E4-9CB0-035D690D60E9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, thank goodness this was work, because how else would she have been able to fit this in? At least now, Rich had them......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this actually the best posing for pictures she can do after 12 years doing this job? Pretending to look in her bag for something?

I thought she was supposedly an expert 🙄

Reactions: 21
WishWishWish taught her how to pose, didn’t she? I remember a load of stories thanking Carrie for teaching her how to pose and ever since then, her posing has been extraordinary. Lots of “oh, a pigeon” “look, it’s my foot, I wondered where I’d left it” and “if I look intently at my hand, it’ll make me look intellectual”. But I can’t stand Carrie and her barefoot, whimsical, gassy poses, so I might be biased.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.