Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao I just watched it and it's literally one shot of her taking a sip from a cup?????

Hilarious! There will probably be more Kings Cross reels in the upcoming weeks, but was this reel really necessary?? It's beyond pointless!
That coffee sipping reel should’ve been a story filler post. You know those posts you put up when you have nothing of substance to say but you want to post something to feed the IG algorithm, and keep yourself visible. It’s definitely not reel worthy material!

Reactions: 20
That coffee sipping reel should’ve been a story filler post. You know those posts you put up when you have nothing of substance to say but you want to post something to feed the IG algorithm, and keep yourself visible. It’s definitely not reel worthy material!
Exactly, and she paid money for someone to film it. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Also, do we know which room Lily’s talking about when she says she’s using the West Elm desk in her room? Is that the upstairs or their bedroom? Either way I somehow find it hilarious that an adult woman has this need to talk about spaces in her family home as belonging exclusively to her. I mean it’s not like Lily is all about ‘a room of one’s own’.

Reactions: 19
Also, do we know which room Lily’s talking about when she says she’s using the West Elm desk in her room? Is that the upstairs or their bedroom? Either way I somehow find it hilarious that an adult woman has this need to talk about spaces in her family home as belonging exclusively to her. I mean it’s not like Lily is all about ‘a room of one’s own’.
Her bedroom I believe as that’s where she does her makeup…

Reactions: 2
Her desk definitely didn’t ‘break’, she’s just gotten rid of it. She was moaning about that desk from the second that interior designer (Rebecca?) got her to buy it. She’s using the ‘it’s broken’ excuse so she doesn’t get railed over being the wasteful, fickle cow she is. It’s all about aesthetics yet again

Also does she just sit up in the loft all day now? Even at the weekend? She is so over her blue living room 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The west elm desk was in her old office. The west elm desk is now in her bedroom aka make up desk, and she bought a new IKEA desk for her loft.

She is a useless adult, everyone with a brain would know that they should line their drawer with something so the make up doesn’t stain the drawer. Or use a box or something. She is so stupid. No one told her.

JFC, she is talking about style. Lily you have no style thanks.

Reactions: 14
Her desk definitely didn’t ‘break’, she’s just gotten rid of it. She was moaning about that desk from the second that interior designer (Rebecca?) got her to buy it. She’s using the ‘it’s broken’ excuse so she doesn’t get railed over being the wasteful, fickle cow she is. It’s all about aesthetics yet again

Also does she just sit up in the loft all day now? Even at the weekend? She is so over her blue living room 😂
why show the toilet in this photo, Lily 😭😭 Why can’t she just shut the bathroom door ugh

Reactions: 10
Guys, she has a winter baby and a summer baby. She's got both now, in case you missed it. A winter baby. And a summer baby.
And of course, everything is harder with a winter baby, in case there's a friend who gave birth in summer watching. So, yeah, Lily is practically a super mum because she has a winter baby now, all you summer babies mums can go home because Lily is out-mumming you.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Lily mentioning that her nail colour looks so clean 🤣 Listen up Anna Mcpoonails!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This twit got a free treatment again. Ladies, I now present you LP’d underarm
E9726C39-1F8D-4806-A024-0FB6A6D0769B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.