Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah for sure, she's very snobbish about a lot of things and her views are very old fashioned. Her approach to supermarkets is not young at all.

That's interesting. They have a much better reputation here in UK and pay above minimum wage and offer better benefits than most other supermarkets. The only thing that remains the same is quality of meat and the conditions the animals are kept in. In UK Waitrose has the best welfare standards for animals and you can really the tell difference in quality.
I will say especially Lild in the UK is a different ballgame sometimes. I am always shocked when I see their Christmas food brochure. So much nice stuff (probably because many things are just not as common for so many here? (Mince pie, pigs in blanket…)I lost it this year at the mini croque Monsieurs. My English relatives couldn’t stop laughing). Even printed on thick paper. They really outdo themselves there. And yea, their deluxe line has great stuff on it often enough. It will be interesting though if they will keep this standard up in the UK or “train” their customers to accept less over time.

Reactions: 7
She looks like she is performing exorcism or chasing away the fly in front of her. She is an erection killer. She knew the camera was filming lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she was wearing a super thick North Face jacket when it was +12C last year, but is wearing a thin mac when it's +4C today? Make it make sense. She doesn't even have it fastened :oops:

She looks like she is performing exorcism or chasing away the fly in front of her. She is an erection killer. She knew the camera was filming lol.
She posted "done for the day" story 5 hours after the one of her going to King's Cross, trying to make herself look busy. No way did she stay there that long, in ans out. And then sat at home waiting for the right time to post the pic of her going home. So sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd rather see Lily go to her local Turkish grocer and then Wood Green Primark. We all know you live in Bounds Green not Muswell Hill! Kings cross, honestly. She is laughable. I still remember when it was a hang out for hookers and drunks pissing on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You beat me to it!!!
for someone who doesn’t wanna be seen as a mummy vlogger ….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so strange that she never got out of that What I Heart Today awkwardness. She’s been doing it long enough so at least appear natural at her job.

Reactions: 16
She didn't even look like she enjoyed the sip.

Is that what her whole work day resulted in yesterday??? I think I'm in the wrong job.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her arms were flapping around for this reel?! Or are we going to be getting reels from Kings Cross for the next 2 weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmfao I just watched it and it's literally one shot of her taking a sip from a cup?????
Her arms were flapping around for this reel?! Or are we going to be getting reels from Kings Cross for the next 2 weeks...
Hilarious! There will probably be more Kings Cross reels in the upcoming weeks, but was this reel really necessary?? It's beyond pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She gave birth in Nov and she came back in Jan, must be hard to always want to compete with your friend :unsure: so she can moan about not having mat leave

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gave birth in Nov and she came back in Jan, must be hard to always want to compete with your friend :unsure: so she can moan about not having mat leave
And it is a proper competition now. They used to get lumped in together and both got the same brand deals but it’s such a gap between them now. She didn’t have to come back though, she chose to.

Reactions: 15
And it is a proper competition now. They used to get lumped in together and both got the same brand deals but it’s such a gap between them now. She didn’t have to come back though, she chose to.
Both of them didn’t have to come back hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her (‘work’) day in KX consisted of leaving her house at 9ish, getting coffee (and presumably a meal) with a friend and wandering around taking photos and filming clips, finishing up at 3. This is not a job. This is a day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.