Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not surprising. All videos where influencers "come back" from a break or from mat leave and show the baby all do well b/c people are nosy and want to see the baby. Anna's video where she shows Ralph did big numbers as did the video where Lily showed Grey.

What will be interesting to see is how this video will compare numbers wise with the video where she showed Grey for the first time. You can see the difference on IG; look at how many likes in the photo Lily showed Grey for the first time vs the photo she showed Rudy. The numbers have gone down significantly.
Yes the video where Anna showed Ralph has 237K views… so far lily has 49K showing Rudy. So time will tell if Lily can catch up. But I’d be highly surprised!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welp. Clearly she still holds a grudge against her first born and what SHE did to her career, her body, her mental health, her family dynamic, her her her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I know this has been said before, but why must she always film herself walking?! Especially with a caption like 'London in the sunshine' when she's only showing us her feet and the pavement. Makes no sense!
Lots of vloggers used to do this but most have grown out of it. Not our OG Lily....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rudy definitely resembles Lily more so than Rich (Rudy has Lily's colouring and Lily mentions they have the same chin). The next time she solicits for questions, someone should ask to see a photo of her paternal grandmother (Lione's mum).

I will say one semi-good thing and that is that it sounds like Lily finally accepts that her shape after having Grey is her actual body shape. There's nothing wrong with it again she's not obese and she still looks "slim" but now she'll have to *gasp* work to maintain it.

Reactions: 7
She's surprisingly positive in this video but I imagine it's Anna's doing - Anna came back from mat leave full of (fake) sunshine and (even more fake) good vibes so Lily can't be the sour one and needs to prove that you can be happy and loved up with two little ones.
I noticed she says "we/us" loads more, and I think she's copying Anna again because we all know Anna can't take a breath or have a thought of her own without Mr Newton's blessing 🙄 and everything is "we" with Anna now
She has just been binging on Tattlers; it is just OBVIOUS. Hi Lily!!!!
Reading all the "hate " Anna is getting seems to do her wonders..I almost found her pleasant in the video.
The baby name is really unfortunate.
What a mess!

Reactions: 12
Was it multiple tampons or just one? I thought there was a proper build up 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or did that section of the video about their Covid experience sound sketchy as hell? She seemed really vague about a lot of things.

Reactions: 17
Sketchy because she had covid and still had builders round, or more than that? I refuse to watch her videos, her face fucks me off. Miserable shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sketchy because she had covid and still had builders round, or more than that? I refuse to watch her videos, her face fucks me off. Miserable shite.
She said she isolated for 3 days. How is that enough?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe the difference on her attitude in this latest video, the way she describes everything being so much worse with Grey I wonder was it just because of being the first baby or did she have postnatal depression maybe 🤔 if she did maybe that could help explain why she seems to resent Grey so much if they didn’t bond as much.
Orrr maybe she’s just pretending everything is perfect this time round cause Anna is 😂

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe the difference on her attitude in this latest video, the way she describes everything being so much worse with Grey I wonder was it just because of being the first baby or did she have postnatal depression maybe 🤔 if she did maybe that could help explain why she seems to resent Grey so much if they didn’t bond as much.
Orrr maybe she’s just pretending everything is perfect this time round cause Anna is 😂
The latter. 100%

That’s what I used to do when I had a cold! I
Guess no one told her.

Reactions: 11
I think she said Rich isolated for 3 days. So either she got symptoms then or after 3 days she told him you've had enough of a holiday and need to come help me with the kids.

Super sketchy she didn't go into any details about their symptoms or how bad/mild it was....Especially since we all know Lily loves a moan and it would be a perfect opportunity to get sympathy from her audience.

Reactions: 23
It is also super sketchy that she did not post about having Covid until weeks after, and she was posting on IG practically every day. Guess she did not want the builders to find out.....

Reactions: 23
Lily is that kind of person that will not isolate and rather have tradesmen come into her house so she can have a complete room. Have the covid gate been added to wiki pls…

Reactions: 27
Another possible wiki entry is a bit on Xmas 2020. From memory she tried to pass off eating leftovers on Boxing Day as her Xmas dinner but her & Rich were dressed down and the table wasn’t even set? Something about gravy? And it became clear they all broke pandemic restrictions to have their last Xmas day together in the family home before her parents downsized. When Lily couldn’t style it out she deleted the stories and went to ground??

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Another possible wiki entry is a bit on Xmas 2020. From memory she tried to pass off eating leftovers on Boxing Day as her Xmas dinner but her & Rich were dressed down and the table wasn’t even set? Something about gravy? And it became clear they all broke pandemic restrictions to have their last Xmas day together in the family home before her parents downsized. When Lily couldn’t style it out she deleted the stories and went to ground??
You’re right! Christmas Day was so dodgy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.