Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lily started her blog in Jan 2010 while still in uni. We're the same age and I was done with uni for 2 years at that point. How many gap years did she take?

Reactions: 6
She spent "many many hours" on this reel today? Good thing she doesn't have any other responsibilities...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can see she peak at 2017
God I hope she takes some inspiration from her old style. All her outfits from the last few years have been bloody awful. In generally the sooner the slobby drab uniform that so many influencers have been sporting recently goes out of fashion the better. Also she goes on and on about how having children made her shoulders broader but you can see she’s always had broad shoulders in her old outfit posts. The rest of her has just got bigger. No shame in that but it’s such a weird thing to always bring up.

Reactions: 24
Things really started going downhill in 2019.
Also the year she was born. I dont feel bad for her though, so many women’s careers were fucked because they were pregnant. Lily still earns the same money while churning out tit and having the worst fashion sense. So kind glad that she went downhill 🤣 I am really a tattle troll don’t I?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she trying to flex that she’s been blogging / social media for 10 years? As of right now her accounts are going no where and she’s pretty irrelevant? I follow a Manchester influencer who started her account like two years ago and has more followers than Lily now. And she literally shows her outfits on her posts with fairly limited info about her life. She also works full time for a bank 😂 So there’s women out there with more to show than Lily, achieving it in a fraction of Lily’s time and not having to share every detail like where their partner poos to be successful in the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she trying to flex that she’s been blogging / social media for 10 years? As of right now her accounts are going no where and she’s pretty irrelevant? I follow a Manchester influencer who started her account like two years ago and has more followers than Lily now. And she literally shows her outfits on her posts with fairly limited info about her life. She also works full time for a bank 😂 So there’s women out there with more to show than Lily, achieving it in a fraction of Lily’s time and not having to share every detail like where their partner poos to be successful in the industry.
It’s the influencer equivalent of people who are like:

- “I’ve been friends with her for 20 years so I’m a better friend to her than you who’ve known her for only 2 years”

and

- “I used to listen to this band before they became mainstream so I’m more of a fan than you who only discovered them 6 months ago”

Both of which Lily has also claimed before. And both of which are just as stupid and untrue. But she has nothing of substance to flex about so she clings on to these irrelevant points instead. It’s frankly embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
For someone who loves to gatekeep bands, Lily never talks about the concerts or festivals she's gone to nor bands/artists she's seen perform live has she? Even when it was just her and Rich there was never any spotting nor mention of her going to listen to live music which makes her attitude even more pretentious.

All that reel showed was that even back then Lily's style (and tbf all og influencers) was not original/unique/cool. Lily made one great decision in her life which was to become an influencer in 2010 when the market was literally empty so she could gain a following without much effort. It was a gamble but it worked b/c she can call what she does a job and get paid a stupid amount for it. In terms of luck, Lily basically won the lottery financially, family wise (parents/grandparents/siblings and the ability to have children easily) and even with Rich the pushover (how many men can and do the household chores and childcare to the degree he does?).

I will say if Lily tried to have become an influencer even 5 years ago no way would she have the following she does now. Case in point her tik tok account. Yes, Lily has an account on tiktok where she only has 6-7k followers last time i checked and b/c she saw she wasn't increasing her audience she stopped posting on there. Her reels would be posted on there first then IG but she wasn't getting the views/numbers/followers so she stopped. Gen z is not buying what she's selling.

The reason millennials still follow Lily it's because either they are either aspiring influencers or they have an unhealthy parasocial relationship with Lily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That reel just shows she got REALLY old looking really fast and that her career died around 2018 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Imo the thread has gone too far with the Wiki. Or at least sending it to companies potentially working with Lily. Some things we only can assume. It might seem VERY plausible that the builders kept coming in through their quarantine but we don’t know exactly. And as much as she’s spoilt and entitled and all that, I think nobody should be as hateful as to purposefully ruin her life
God I hope she takes some inspiration from her old style. All her outfits from the last few years have been bloody awful. In generally the sooner the slobby drab uniform that so many influencers have been sporting recently goes out of fashion the better. Also she goes on and on about how having children made her shoulders broader but you can see she’s always had broad shoulders in her old outfit posts. The rest of her has just got bigger. No shame in that but it’s such a weird thing to always bring up.
Is this a thing getting broader shoulders after childbirth? I really can see no connection between those two facts. I mean everything upper body getting broader I get. Maybe gaining muscles cause you’re wearing the baby?

Reactions: 15
There’s a pattern here; almost all of the “OG” influencers are incoherently lazy with their content. Lily, Anna, Zoe sugg, Tanya burr, Helen Anderson, Fleur. Are there any that are still pulling their weight?

Reactions: 20
Some things we only can assume. It might seem VERY plausible that the builders kept coming in through their quarantine but we don’t know exactly.
Nothing that’s currently on the wiki is speculative. It’s all basic, objective facts that are substantiated. It was purposely drafted to be to the point and not too descriptive so as to not fall into a subjective description of the situations in question.

Reactions: 13
Imo the thread has gone too far with the Wiki. Or at least sending it to companies potentially working with Lily. Some things we only can assume. It might seem VERY plausible that the builders kept coming in through their quarantine but we don’t know exactly. And as much as she’s spoilt and entitled and all that, I think nobody should be as hateful as to purposefully ruin her life
Where has anyone said they’ve said to to a company? Also most threads have a wiki. It’s basically a section for FAQs or to provide context for new people to the thread who might not get a reference. Plus most of it has literal evidence so not speculative.

Reactions: 19
People are slowly realising that she’s problematic, so it’s a great idea that there’s a wiki. You’ll see that there are receipts for all the statements made.
Pretty sure you said something similar in Anna’s thread, are you looking for a rave thread?

Is this a thing getting broader shoulders after childbirth? I really can see no connection between those two facts. I mean everything upper body getting broader I get. Maybe gaining muscles cause you’re wearing the baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How has her life ruined? She is so offensive and still earning well. 🤷‍♀️ If I went ranting about foreigner not speaking English in my job, I will be fired. Her life has not been ruined.

Reactions: 29
Sue me but I do think when Lily shamelessly begs for yet another free sofa on her stories and gets it gifted the following week, there’s a case for letting the company know who they’re choosing to gift this free tit to. I’m not saying send the wiki to every company she does business with but in certain situations I do wanna tell the company what I think about their affiliations.

And as @jaymie said her life will literally never be ruined. She’s sitting on so much privilege and as hard as we could possibly try she would still get to keep the same lifestyle at this point. When you see that Gleam is dropping an influencer for racist tweets they posted when they were 16, and others are getting canceled for less, meanwhile you have Lily who’s been saying problematic tit and showing her true colors for YEARS, including throughout her late 20s and early 30s, with NO consequences... and she’s LUCKY she got to delete all her tweets before she could get truly exposed (the fact that she even did that shows she knows she has said problematic things that could’ve had serious consequences for her). I’m just saying there’s nothing wrong with having that on display somewhere so people know who they’re choosing to support.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
There’s a pattern here; almost all of the “OG” influencers are incoherently lazy with their content. Lily, Anna, Zoe sugg, Tanya burr, Helen Anderson, Fleur. Are there any that are still pulling their weight?
This entirely. I can’t think of any of those OGs pulling their weight with the content they produce. They are just lucky they have an audience with inertia who are probably fond of them to a degree. But there are many examples of new influencers that have come to insta and tik tok in the last few years and are out influencing these OGs. So where to brands put their money? It’s going to be interesting to see. Especially as Gen Z prefers tik tok to insta so I imagine many brands will start looking for the influencers over there. I’m in my 30s and find Instagram so stale now. It’s full of the same tit and crap content.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.