Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's surprisingly positive in this video but I imagine it's Anna's doing - Anna came back from mat leave full of (fake) sunshine and (even more fake) good vibes so Lily can't be the sour one and needs to prove that you can be happy and loved up with two little ones.
I noticed she says "we/us" loads more, and I think she's copying Anna again because we all know Anna can't take a breath or have a thought of her own without Mr Newton's blessing 🙄 and everything is "we" with Anna now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know lily moans too much but I still prefer her to the fake persona that Anna puts on to sell things. There's nothing genuine about Anna. At least lily shows her real self sometimes - even if it is just to complain. The Anna we see is just a carefully curated sales persona and she's not even trying to hide it lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I actually don’t mind Lily’s outfit in this video, she is not so try hard like her bff cough
It's where she has the tiniest bit tucked it, it looks like she was in a rush and did not pull it all the way out. I am not a fan of tuckedin jumpers, but at least make it look intentional and not like you are a 3 year old showing mummy you got dressed all by yourself.

Reactions: 6
Rudy (lol this autocorrects to Rudyard) does look very cute there. Love that chubby newborn stage when they've developed rolls.

She is still a wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has this crazy obsession with blonde. It is likely that Grey won’t stay blonde forever, so what is she going to do after that?
It’s so unhealthy. I have very dark hair (that’s greying) and I’ve tried to go blonde before but it looks bleeping insane. She doesn’t look good with blonde hair.

Reactions: 8
I think Jo Jo's kids have blonde hair? She copies and pastes everything her sisters do and wants what they have

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her sisters husband has light hair so it’s more likely. Rich has dark hair so it was never going to happen.

Reactions: 2
I was born with a full head of dark hair, was blonde as a child and now I’m brown/auburn. Lily’s in for a rude awakening.

The title of the video “…& WE HAD A BABY”! No tit, you never stopped talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was born with a full head of dark hair, was blonde as a child and now I’m brown/auburn. Lily’s in for a rude awakening.

The title of the video “…& WE HAD A BABY”! No tit, you never stopped talking about it.
She can’t say she’s pregnant anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies and gents, the Wiki is up!! I still need to add a few things but we have it! I'm working on a wiki page about the way treats Rich as well and will be adding it later.

Feel free to share especially to brands in the future lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ladies and gents, the Wiki is up!! I still need to add a few things but we have it! I'm working on a wiki page about the way treats Rich as well and will be adding it later.

Feel free to share especially to brands in the future lol
THANK YOU FOR DOING THE LORDS WORK!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love it. But I get head vibes off Rich too tbh
Agreed but at least he doesn’t openly humiliate her like she does. At the end of the day he’s not an influencer/doesn’t have a public presence so we can only speculate. Lily on the other hand does this tit publicly so there is factual evidence of her behavior. (Even though everyone should bear in mind that she’s deleted 80% of her tweets especially those from 2016-2017 aka when she used to tweet the most and experienced controversy after controversy on her Twitter, so the receipts are more limited nowadays than they used to be)

Reactions: 11
I know this has been said before, but why must she always film herself walking?! Especially with a caption like 'London in the sunshine' when she's only showing us her feet and the pavement. Makes no sense!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I know this has been said before, but why must she always film herself walking?! Especially with a caption like 'London in the sunshine' when she's only showing us her feet and the pavement. Makes no sense!
She’s so cringe! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Lily's video is doing better than Anna's! Wonder if Anna will catch up or have the tables turned and Lily is becoming more popular? Has Lily figured out that since Anna isn't showing Ralph that if she shows Rudy she'll get more views. So many questions! No wonder Lily was in such a perky mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This one really cuts deep for me! I really hope she doesn’t pass down her self-hatred onto her daughter. I’m a Jewish woman myself, and am bringing up my daughter to love the culture (and also not to be racist, classist, homophobic etc!)
This is why my avatar is what it is. A reminder to Lily not to hide or be ashamed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lily's video is doing better than Anna's! Wonder if Anna will catch up or have the tables turned and Lily is becoming more popular? Has Lily figured out that since Anna isn't showing Ralph that if she shows Rudy she'll get more views. So many questions! No wonder Lily was in such a perky mood.
That's not surprising. All videos where influencers "come back" from a break or from mat leave and show the baby all do well b/c people are nosy and want to see the baby. Anna's video where she shows Ralph did big numbers as did the video where Lily showed Grey.

What will be interesting to see is how this video will compare numbers wise with the video where she showed Grey for the first time. You can see the difference on IG; look at how many likes in the photo Lily showed Grey for the first time vs the photo she showed Rudy. The numbers have gone down significantly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.