Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue me but I do think when Lily shamelessly begs for yet another free sofa on her stories and gets it gifted the following week, there’s a case for letting the company know who they’re choosing to gift this free tit to. I’m not saying send the wiki to every company she does business with but in certain situations I do wanna tell the company what I think about their affiliations.

And as @jaymie said her life will literally never be ruined. She’s sitting on so much privilege and as hard as we could possibly try she would still get to keep the same lifestyle at this point. When you see that Gleam is dropping an influencer for racist tweets they posted when they were 16, and others are getting canceled for less, meanwhile you have Lily who’s been saying problematic tit and showing her true colors for YEARS, including throughout her late 20s and early 30s, with NO consequences... and she’s LUCKY she got to delete all her tweets before she could get truly exposed (the fact that she even did that shows she knows she has said problematic things that could’ve had serious consequences for her). I’m just saying there’s nothing wrong with having that on display somewhere so people know who they’re choosing to support.
💯 when Uber gate happened, she was in her late twenties. (Not early twenties, not 16 but someone who lives in London for her whole life) If this happened now, she will be cancelled and rightly so.

Reactions: 29
Imo the thread has gone too far with the Wiki. Or at least sending it to companies potentially working with Lily. Some things we only can assume. It might seem VERY plausible that the builders kept coming in through their quarantine but we don’t know exactly. And as much as she’s spoilt and entitled and all that, I think nobody should be as hateful as to purposefully ruin her life

Is this a thing getting broader shoulders after childbirth? I really can see no connection between those two facts. I mean everything upper body getting broader I get. Maybe gaining muscles cause you’re wearing the baby?
My sisters chest area did get bigger after her baby as none of her jackets or dresses fit her around that area

Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand what the point of her asking this is. Like why would she think her audience would want to decide which brands sponsored her throughout the year. I’m sure most of them would say that they couldn’t give a damn which brands she did an ad with… I’ve never ever thought oh I wish X influencer would work with a specific brand. Even for the influencers I like!!

Reactions: 38
I don’t really understand what the point of her asking this is. Like why would she think her audience would want to decide which brands sponsored her throughout the year. I’m sure most of them would say that they couldn’t give a damn which brands she did an ad with… I’ve never ever thought oh I wish X influencer would work with a specific brand. Even for the influencers I like!!
She’ll tag the brand in her responses, it’s not clever nor new.

Reactions: 28
Is Gleam struggling to find her work and us that why she is now asking her audience, so she can show Gleam? 'Look, my viewers think I'd be perfect to work with X, contact them now!!!'

Reactions: 25
Is Gleam struggling to find her work and us that why she is now asking her audience, so she can show Gleam? 'Look, my viewers think I'd be perfect to work with X, contact them now!!!'
I imagine she’s got a bad reputation for putting out crap content. I’d be interested in finding out though. I work in marketing and she hasn’t come up as a recommendation yet. Lydia Millen did a few weeks ago and was quickly removed from the shortlist.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also isn't it the influencers job to research which brands are cool or sustainable or whatever... Shouldn't she do the work and then influence us?
Maybe she could at least put some effort in her job...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly this is so embarrassing, like a business asked their clients which suppliers they should work with. Weirdo.
No one ruin her life, she is ruining her own reputation and business 😫

Reactions: 27
Or some brands to do with things she'll never do like exercise? Nike? Definitely agree with more budget supermarkets.
Flash bathroom cleaner.
Children's books that she actually has to read to Her.
London Underground.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she trying to flex that she’s been blogging / social media for 10 years? As of right now her accounts are going no where and she’s pretty irrelevant? I follow a Manchester influencer who started her account like two years ago and has more followers than Lily now. And she literally shows her outfits on her posts with fairly limited info about her life. She also works full time for a bank 😂 So there’s women out there with more to show than Lily, achieving it in a fraction of Lily’s time and not having to share every detail like where their partner poos to be successful in the industry.
Who is this Manchester influencer? She sounds awesome and the absolute opposite of Lily. 🤭

I can't believe she's asking her followers to pick the brands she works with. o_O What is the next step, should her followers also contact the companies and make the deals for her? 🥴 What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.