Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @palmer 👏
She also said once in a vlog how "the best part of London at Christmas is that everyone goes home"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well done @palmer 👏
She also said once in a vlog how "the best part of London at Christmas is that everyone goes home"
This is the same girl who has issues being known that she is Jewish, saying she wont wear a skirt because it makes her look Jewish is an insult

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I've started making a list in my notes of instances showing Lily's racism/classism/xenophobia/other problematic behavior for her future wiki. I'll keep it working on it but yall can let me know if you think of something else and I'll add it to the list. I'll try to add the links/receipts as well.

• Tokenized Black blogger/model Kristabel Plummer for a book cover, did not pay her, mispelled her name
  • Slagged off Fenty (brand owned by Black singer Rihanna Fenty) for having a ‘stupid name’ and ‘imitating Fendi’
  • Slagged off Rihanna’s song ‘Work’ which is in the Jamaican Patois language (“is she actually saying any real words?!”) and mispelled her name
  • Repeatedly slagged off African American Vernacular English (“issa”, “got my nails did”)
  • Performative activism during BLM: vowed to support Black brands, to make sure that there was representation of all races at PR events she attended, and to raise awareness of Black issues, only to do nothing
  • Slagged off people for speaking a foreign language in an Uberpool with her
  • Slagged off journalist Lucy Partington for working at McDonalds
  • Made comment implying that her phone would “100% get stolen” on a road with council estates
Don’t forget the slagging off a hair salon to thousands of people on Twitter about an innocent mistake over a denim jacket

Tampon-gate

The general bullying of Rich, he’s not allowed a desk, he’s not allowed to even tit where he wants etc etc (although I’m not 100% convinced that he’s not just as bad as her)

Seeing everything listed like this shows what a truly awful human she is.

Reactions: 13
She used the word Jewish.
Oh I'm sure she did, but she makes a distiction between being Jewish and being religiously Jewish. Once she finally managed to actually come out and say she's Jewish (as if we did't know) she made sure to quickly add 'but we're not religious'. She thinks wearing long skirts makes her look like a religious Jewish girl, which for some reason she looks down on.

Found a thread on here of March 2021 where this is talked about.

Quote from the thread:

"

It’s at like 18 mins (33:45 minutes left of the Live). She first says “wearing midi skirts makes me look quite religious” and follows it up with “I don’t know why maybe it’s because I look really Jewish.”

"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Well done @palmer 👏
Well, it is easier to get about when all the yt middle classes who pretend they're slumming it in Brixton have gone home to mummy and daddy in the Cotswolds and Surrey. Nothing like going to a pub or restaurant that's not crammed to the rafters with braying jackasses.

It's become such a cliché that every Xmas there's a thread on Twitter featuring childhood bedrooms that have been frozen in time. He-Man wallpaper and MLP duvet covers etc. Run by a journalist for charidee.

(I spend lots of time between the North East and London because both me and my partner have elderly parents who need looking after, mine up there, and his down there)

And I'm no lily fan.

Reactions: 16
This is the same girl who has issues being known that she is Jewish, saying she wont wear a skirt because it makes her look Jewish is an insult
This one really cuts deep for me! I really hope she doesn’t pass down her self-hatred onto her daughter. I’m a Jewish woman myself, and am bringing up my daughter to love the culture (and also not to be racist, classist, homophobic etc!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, it is easier to get about when all the yt middle classes who pretend they're slumming it in Brixton have gone home to mummy and daddy in the Cotswolds and Surrey. Nothing like going to a pub or restaurant that's not crammed to the rafters with braying jackasses.

It's become such a cliché that every Xmas there's a thread on Twitter featuring childhood bedrooms that have been frozen in time. He-Man wallpaper and MLP duvet covers etc. Run by a journalist for charidee.

(I spend lots of time between the North East and London because both me and my partner have elderly parents who need looking after, mine up there, and his down there)

And I'm no lily fan.
Ugh, grown up and still live in Cotswolds. Please make them duck off back to London. We now live in the era of twenty somethings with second homes here. Absolutely boils my piss

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I unfortunately just watched that new video. The must frustrating thing was her console table draw not being shut. I couldn’t stop looking at it. But it was a good distraction from the rubbish coming out of her mouth…

• Haha
Reactions: 17

And I'm no lily fan.
Agree. I'm going to have to let Lily have this one.

The reduced amount of people does make life a bit easier when it comes to getting out and about.

That said, if you don't want to live somewhere crowded, London is probably not the place for you!

• Heart
She still has no idea just how fortunate she is to have fallen pregnant quite quickly and 'as planned', and have two healthy children.

Have not seen the video yet but as someone who was not lucky enough to have kids (my life is now so nothing-y you guyyssss), her warm and loving words about her newborn make me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
D8EA2638-07E5-45D5-ABCB-0F752FE19976.png

she also mentioned that Grey looks like Rich’s side of the family while Rudy looks like her mum’s side of the family. 😂

• Haha
The side of her family Lily deems to be attractive. How convenient.

TBF her grandma looks incredible.
She is a very strange person indeed.

She has this crazy obsession with blonde. It is likely that Grey won’t stay blonde forever, so what is she going to do after that?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.