Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like microwave rice!
Frozen itsu gyoza and uncle bens microwave rice.

Lily will slowly begin to show her true colours to her loyal followers this year. The moaning will become too much and she’ll see a hefty decline in audience and brand deals. She’ll blame it on brands because she’s had children and she’ll go on a crusade of moaning that mothers shouldn’t be left out of the influencer world… won’t follow any of said successful influencer mothers. She’ll complain they she wants more children but rich doesn’t. She’ll move, or try to. Looking forward to seeing if she shifts that house in its current tit format. She’ll continue the bitchfest competition she has with Anna and will lose. The only way she’ll see movement in her audience will be if the racist tweets she’s tried to hide are found and that audience movement will plummet down. This is not the year for Lily.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does it look like Lily is eating something when she is showing the close up of the earrings on? Could she not have paused chewing for 5 seconds?
She’s a busy London mum don’t you know. She doesn’t have time to pause chewing for 5 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The song lyrics are “can we skip to the good part” but she’s used the hashtag letsskiptothegoodbit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Gleam is full of tit. They don't give a flying duck about anything but money. If the statement above were true they would've been combing through their "talents" tweets in order to ditch them, not to bulk delete years and years of tweets in case something problematic pops up and the brand deals dry up.
Agreed. As much as I dislike Lily, I think agencies like Gleam promoted and pushed a certain type of influencers and they are only sorry now that their name is associated to the Elle's - whatever her name is - scandal.. I feel some type of ways about it. Their most successful influencers are very very much the same faces, the same names...I used to side eye Gleams' parties and office, diversity has never been their thing...Even their own staff all look the same to me..It is just trendy now to be " all about diversity".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Agreed. As much as I dislike Lily, I think agencies like Gleam promoted and pushed a certain type of influencers and they are only sorry now that their name is associated to the Elle's - whatever her name is - scandal.. I feel some type of ways about it. Their most successful influencers are very very much the same faces, the same names...I used to side eye Gleams' parties and office, diversity has never been their thing...Even their own staff all look the same to me..It is just trendy now to be " all about diversity".
THIS.

It’s the same for all these brands/agencies. Nearly 2 years after the BLM wave and the promises to be more inclusive are still unfulfilled. The latest Dior influencer push? Skinny white (& orange) women, with a handful of light skinned WOC. Gleam’s roster isn’t any better.

Reactions: 30
I definitely think Lils is going to want to upgrade her house soon (just bc she’s going to need a new project to get content out of) but the problem is she’s self constrained to the one block that her sisters both live on so the options are going to be very limited.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I definitely think Lils is going to want to upgrade her house soon (just bc she’s going to need a new project to get content out of) but the problem is she’s self constrained to the one block that her sisters both live on so the options are going to be very limited.
It's a matter of not if but when. The offensive thing is when she will undoubtedly say the house is too small for them which it isn't. How many unhoused or even ppl on this board would give to own a house like that? The house is not configured nor utilised to its full potential and that lies solely on Lily. Rich to Lily on anything house related with the exception of cleaning it.

We should create a tattle bingo for the video when she announces it. I'll start on Lily:

"We outgrew our house"
"We're a growing family"
"Farrow & Ball"
"loft"
"we needed more storage space"
"soho home"
"west elm"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Emily Parr had her history as well, she is the only influencer that stick up to her BLM pledge. She did quite a lot of work herself, not those ‘throw away my Chanel’ tit.

Reactions: 7
The song lyrics are “can we skip to the good part” but she’s used the hashtag letsskiptothegoodbit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw the tag before turning audio on and assumed it was going to be Rizzle Kicks' Skip To The Good Bit

She's so inept its unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every influencers and their dogs upgraded their home, no way Lily will stay in her current home for another year.

View attachment 971961
lily pebbles also need cancel asap.
I’m usually an Anna thread gal, but we were talking over there about how Kristabel was the unpaid Black hand model for Lily’s book. And how they’re definitely not friends. And how Lily misspelled Kristabel’s name in her blog.

What other racist things has she done? Apologies because I know this has been covered, but it’s probably good to get a list going (as someone in Anna’s thread said. ETA it was @Jaybtee ).

Reactions: 16
What other racist things has she done? Apologies because I know this has been covered, but it’s probably good to get a list going (as someone in Anna’s thread said)
I've started making a list in my notes of instances showing Lily's racism/classism/xenophobia/other problematic behavior for her future wiki. I'll keep it working on it but yall can let me know if you think of something else and I'll add it to the list. I'll try to add the links/receipts as well.

• Tokenized Black blogger/model Kristabel Plummer for a book cover, did not pay her, mispelled her name
  • Slagged off Fenty (brand owned by Black singer Rihanna Fenty) for having a ‘stupid name’ and ‘imitating Fendi’
  • Slagged off Rihanna’s song ‘Work’ which is in the Jamaican Patois language (“is she actually saying any real words?!”) and mispelled her name
  • Repeatedly slagged off African American Vernacular English (“issa”, “got my nails did”)
  • Performative activism during BLM: vowed to support Black brands, to make sure that there was representation of all races at PR events she attended, and to raise awareness of Black issues, only to do nothing
  • Slagged off people for speaking a foreign language in an Uberpool with her
  • Slagged off journalist Lucy Partington for working at McDonalds
  • Made comment implying that her phone would “100% get stolen” on a road with council estates

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've started making a list in my notes of instances showing Lily's racism/classism/xenophobia/other problematic behavior for her future wiki. I'll keep it working on it but yall can let me know if you think of something else and I'll add it to the list. I'll try to add the links/receipts as well.

• Tokenized Black blogger/model Kristabel Plummer for a book cover, did not pay her, mispelled her name
  • Slagged off Fenty (brand owned by Black singer Rihanna Fenty) for having a ‘stupid name’ and ‘imitating Fendi’
  • Slagged off Rihanna’s song ‘Work’ which is in the Jamaican Patois language (“is she actually saying any real words?!”) and mispelled her name
  • Repeatedly slagged off African American Vernacular English (“issa”, “got my nails did”)
  • Performative activism during BLM: vowed to support Black brands, to make sure that there was representation of all races at PR events she attended, and to raise awareness of Black issues, only to do nothing
  • Made comment implying that her phone would “100% get stolen” on a road with council estates
What is she head of PR to even think she can do that for black people? Vows to support but doesnt pay one for her work! Shes a piece of tit

Also the classism really comes out in the way she speaks about the builders, her sister does the same thing

Reactions: 24

Well done you! Also, as someone who claims to love London, a multi cultural city, and be a proper Londoner, she really is bleeping stupid.

GLEAM WE KNOW YOU READ TATTLE, DROP LILY PEBBLES BEFORE BEING EMBARASSED AGAIN AND BEING KNOWN FOR AN AGENCY THAT REPRESENTS RACISTS!!!
I think they’ll be reevaluating their “talent” over the next few months. I’m hoping they discontinue their contract with this one.

Reactions: 14

Excellent work @palmer! I think for a wiki someone just has to write it. I don't think you need any special permission.

Ohh can someone pleas let me know what she said to Lucy Partington about working at McDonald’s? In my opinion any job is good enough but I bet Lily looked down on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.