Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking from my own experience, I packed a few cereal bars and a tube of pringles. Husband ate them all, food was not on my mind either before, during or after labour.

I did, however, massively appreciate the hospital food and the constant offering of hot chocolate and biscuits.

She makes everything out to be such an ordeal.
Hahaha I LOL because if she can she will go private but she is so stingy, the only thing left in her is MOAN

Reactions: 7
The sink is wrong guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Jesus the detail she’s going into about this loft reno

also it’s a room no one will use, why not just wait til January and get the sink you want
I did an actual snort at her stories this morning.

We too are having renovations but it's a kitchen plus a couple of other bits and some elements of ours are delayed like our worktop despite being ordered months ago. Instead of rushing and buying something different and then hating it we're just waiting for the one we wanted and have worked it out with the kitchen company who are providing a temporary worktop in the meantime.

She could easily just not use that upstairs bathroom for 2 months but of course she needs it for the instalikes unlike us peasants.

Reactions: 13
FF7FF50A-89C9-4A80-A8EB-B4D87C58A982.jpeg
FBBE936E-F1B3-4A8A-8A6B-54DACCBC0496.png
Let’s clap for Servant Rich for sleeping with this miserable poo face cow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
WTF? She's ordered a nightie specially for the hospital and is stressing because it might not arrive in time? And the bathroom that she said was FINE if it didn't get sorted immediately - she's now running around trying to complete?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what Rich is going to do the night Lily is in hospital.

Freeeeedom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe the sink has a protective film on it, they normally do but no one told her. However I feel like she didn’t realise with something else she bought in the past?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps Lily’s parents forgot to take the protective film off of her.... could explain quite a bit actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder what Rich is going to do the night Lily is in hospital.
I'd like to think he'd fetch his runaway bag and book the next flight leaving Britain, but knowing his doormat personality he'll probably be in the nearest Boots buying waterproof mascara.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd like to think he'd fetch his runaway bag and book the next flight leaving Britain, but knowing his doormat personality he'll probably be in the nearest Boots buying waterproof mascara.
If he is smarter, he should have booked himself a vasectomy procedure while Lily is away.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1CDE9E94-5DA3-4AB4-9B56-35333D9E3519.jpeg

Best thing she’s bought recently…. but she didn’t buy it because it’s an ad?

Lily-lie-a-lot Pebbles

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ad doesn’t automatically mean she didn’t buy it - it’s marked as an affiliate link.

Not sure what’s wrong with a box of matches though. 😬
Tbf I have this lighter and it is revolutionary

(She is, however, still a prick)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.