Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hospital bag thing is an utterly ridiculous trend. It’s not any different to normal packing. I had a baby at the start of Covid, it was still possible to get snacks plus I managed to pack a few without it being a big deal. Pack the babygrows and PJs etc & get on with it. I can’t abide all this fuss over nothing. Not that long ago in Ireland there were women having babies & milking cows the same day. Now that 100% should not be the case & I also fully believe is the value of a long maternity leave but spare me the hospital bag etc 1st world fuss. It’s her second baby for goodness sake mentioning the hospital bag more than once is a joke.

Reactions: 38
The hospital bag thing is an utterly ridiculous trend. It’s not any different to normal packing. I had a baby at the start of Covid, it was still possible to get snacks plus I managed to pack a few without it being a big deal. Pack the babygrows and PJs etc & get on with it. I can’t abide all this fuss over nothing. Not that long ago in Ireland there were women having babies & milking cows the same day. Now that 100% should not be the case & I also fully believe is the value of a long maternity leave but spare me the hospital bag etc 1st world fuss. It’s her second baby for goodness sake mentioning the hospital bag more than once is a joke.
Oh you'd love Joanne Larby, one of the Irish Instahuns. She's the first Irish woman ever to be pregnant and she won't be milking any cows the day she finally spawns, or for a long time after 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh you'd love Joanne Larby, one of the Irish Instahuns. She's the first Irish woman ever to be pregnant and she won't be milking any cows the day she finally spawns, or for a long time after 😁
It’s gone from one extreme to the other. I’m sure women in lots of parts of the world have more to worry about than Percy Pigs when they are about to give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I judge her for buying reduced fat junk food, you are eating junk food after all, go big or go home.

Jenn Im shows the birth culture among Korean/ South East Asian. Women in that part of the world eat quite well post birth. Of course I don’t know the scientific truth about it.

Lily’s hospital bag snacks looks like post break up binge feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I judge her for buying reduced fat junk food, you are eating junk food after all, go big or go home.

Jenn Im shows the birth culture among Korean/ South East Asian. Women in that part of the world eat quite well post birth. Of course I don’t know the scientific truth about it.

Lily’s hospital bag snacks looks like post break up binge feast.
Whilst usually I would agree. M&S reduced fat crisps in the honey roast ham and sweet thai chilli flavour are amazing 🤤🤤 they’re so full of flavour but are also super ‘light feeling’ to eat so you can eat twice as many 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sink is wrong guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Jesus the detail she’s going into about this loft reno

also it’s a room no one will use, why not just wait til January and get the sink you want

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I knew that sink would be wrong before she even opened it. She is after all Lily of the moans and doom and gloom of course it wouldn't be right

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t take her time to get things right the first time and then gets annoyed when it’s incorrect. Utter, utter idiotic twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just shows how much income she must have to just go buy a sink. Surely it could wait til the new year?! There’s 3 sinks in the house.

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t take her time to get things right the first time and then gets annoyed when it’s incorrect. Utter, utter idiotic twit.
Maybe if she’d ordered her sink more than 2-3 weeks before it needs to be fitted she wouldn’t have had that problem. But of course she didn’t bother in typical lily fashion 🙄

Maybe if she’d ordered her sink more than 2-3 weeks before it needs to be fitted she wouldn’t have had that problem. But of course she didn’t bother in typical lily fashion 🙄
She probably waited till the last minute to see if she could get a #gifted sink!

Reactions: 18
This may be a stupid question but what didn't they check the bloody sink when they picked it up?

Now poor Rich will have to take it back to the shop. 🤦‍♀️

I thought half the point of the snacks was to get you through a potentially long, tiring labour?! Not just to stuff your face between hospital meals LOL!

Lily has already mentioned she doesn’t want to eat the hospital food. So she’s clearly planning to live on snacks only for a couple of days.
How nutritious!

Reactions: 17
I sympathised her midwives and her doctor. Sigh imagine you need to operate this miserable cow and all she can do is moan.

This may be a stupid question but what didn't they check the bloody sink when they picked it up?

Now poor Rich will have to take it back to the shop. 🤦‍♀️
No one told her

Reactions: 6
Speaking from my own experience, I packed a few cereal bars and a tube of pringles. Husband ate them all, food was not on my mind either before, during or after labour.

I did, however, massively appreciate the hospital food and the constant offering of hot chocolate and biscuits.

She makes everything out to be such an ordeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.