Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 873623

Best thing she’s bought recently…. but she didn’t buy it because it’s an ad?

Lily-lie-a-lot Pebbles
This is where her having her own stupid interpretation of the rules doesn’t make sense. It’s not an ad in any legal sense as she isn’t being paid directly to say anything about the lighter. It is a gift, meaning she has to declare that when she talks about so we know she’s not paid her own money. Legally they are not the same thing. But because she came up with her own system for labelling whether something is an ad or not (I think she says everything is an ad, regardless), it makes no sense when she makes comments like that.

Reactions: 8
This is where her having her own stupid interpretation of the rules doesn’t make sense. It’s not an ad in any legal sense as she isn’t being paid directly to say anything about the lighter. It is a gift, meaning she has to declare that when she talks about so we know she’s not paid her own money. Legally they are not the same thing. But because she came up with her own system for labelling whether something is an ad or not (I think she says everything is an ad, regardless), it makes no sense when she makes comments like that.
It’s not that she came up with the ‘ad-affiliate link’ or ‘ad-gifted’. It’s clear in the ASA guidelines that they like it to specifically say the word ad or advertisement in it so it’s very clear. That’s the ASA preference of words being used no matter the type of ad it is. So for lily (and most influencers I’ve seen who also use these terms) they specify what type of ad so that their audience doesn’t think every post is a sponsorship.

It is an ad as far as the ASA is concerned.

This talks all about every ad type (including links and gifted) then goes on to say they would prefer that influencers use the word ad: https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/uploaded/3af39c72-76e1-4a59-b2b47e81a034cd1d.pdf

C495BBAC-3873-4C34-9376-2E7E629E7824.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh the emergency purchase sink is ‘horrible’ and has to go back. Doesn’t meet Lily’s high design requirements for matt black fixtures 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha lmao. In Lily’s cashmere socks

Lmao yea camera and the infamous ikea frame. Shhhh x
Is Rich just as stupid as her to not tell her she needs to take the film off things or do you think he doesn’t tell her so she’ll post it on Instagram and embarrass herself? I feel like the latter. Maybe it’s his way of getting back at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean it is obvious she decided for a c-section, but did she ever communicated that? last thing I remember is that she was not sure or still deciding.

Reactions: 3
I mean it is obvious she decided for a c-section, but did she ever communicated that? last thing I remember is that she was not sure or still deciding.
Because she won’t talk about anything which could be in any way seen as controversial or that she might get any criticism for. (There’s a small minority of people who are quite loudly opinionated on elective c sections)

Reactions: 8
Maybe the sink has a protective film on it, they normally do but no one told her. However I feel like she didn’t realise with something else she bought in the past?
This wouldn’t be the first time she didn’t realize there was a protective film on something and complained.

Ikea frame-gate anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Rich just as stupid as her to not tell her she needs to take the film off things or do you think he doesn’t tell her so she’ll post it on Instagram and embarrass herself? I feel like the latter. Maybe it’s his way of getting back at her 😂
Nahh it’s the former. Let’s be honest, it’s pretty obvious Rich doesn’t have a whole lot going on upstairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We’ve just watched the man assemble a sofa-bed two staircases away from where it needs to be, so… yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
WTF? She's ordered a nightie specially for the hospital and is stressing because it might not arrive in time? And the bathroom that she said was FINE if it didn't get sorted immediately - she's now running around trying to complete?
Be fair... it's not like she had ANY time to prepare for this... as with most people you find out you are pregnant exactly a day or 2 before your delivery date.... it's not like she had 9 months and actually CHOSE her date...... oh wait.

I wonder what Rich is going to do the night Lily is in hospital.

Freeeeedom!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it’s very late in the day, but this thread title is just brilliant, it sums her up perfectly. No valuable contribution to anything.

Reactions: 17
Why’s she sucking her teeth like that?! That’s rather chavtastic, no? Is she finally blending in with the street that she wouldn’t run down?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.