Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will announce birth of baby boy the day or the day after he's born. She's not like Nana - she has no patience or self control. She will be thinking more about the aocial media announcements & what push present she wants than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she will announce birth of baby boy the day or the day after he's born. She's not like Nana - she has no patience or self control. She will be thinking more about the aocial media announcements & what push present she wants than anything else.
And what freebies and #kindlygifted baby essentials HE can nab for her.

Reactions: 6
Thank you.. I just wanted to change my username actually.. not bothered about the pic x
I remember reading somewhere that you can’t change username. But no sure..I think you can create a new account too.

Reactions: 1
Thank you.. I just wanted to change my username actually.. not bothered about the pic x
@jaymie's right - username changes not allowed. I think there must have been a problem with lots of people requesting name changes at one point. There's a thread about it:

@jaymie's right - username changes not allowed. I think there must have been a problem with lots of people requesting name changes at one point. There's a thread about it:

Thanks all.. I'm sure it will be fine x

I'm gonna guess Gabriel for the poor new Garnham.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It still blows my mind that this person will soon be a mother of two. However since Anna's been back I've been feeling less annoyed with Lily, maybe because she's probably feeling jealous of her "work wife".

Reactions: 15
View attachment 870618
don’t feel bad, this is how all bathroom and toilet looks like.

They also worked with Lydia MIllen, so…

I feel bad for the family who bought their family home, imagine 15 years of tampons for 4 females being flushed down to the loo.
I hate the 3D yellow tiles so so much. And her sister had them too. Ugh, why?! We’re doing work on our home and I was browsing Pinterest for inspo, saw those hideous 3D tiles in an image and was like no, no, no. Why do people like them? I’m truly bothered by those bleeping tiles.

Also that shower doesn’t even look like it should be in the same place as the toilet—it looks like completely different bathrooms, they’re so mismatched. How does she not SEE that??? The downstairs bathroom, I mean Rich the witch’s bathroom, is less egregious but defo dated and could’ve been done better. The color palette is okay but it has 80’s school washroom vibes. I can smell the industrial grade hand soap from here. 🧼

Reactions: 17
I hate the 3D yellow tiles so so much. And her sister had them too. Ugh, why?! We’re doing work on our home and I was browsing Pinterest for inspo, saw those hideous 3D tiles in an image and was like no, no, no. Why do people like them? I’m truly bothered by those bleeping tiles.

Also that shower doesn’t even look like it should be in the same place as the toilet—it looks like completely different bathrooms, they’re so mismatched. How does she not SEE that??? The downstairs bathroom, I mean Rich the witch’s bathroom, is less egregious but defo dated and could’ve been done better. The color palette is okay but it has 80’s school washroom vibes. I can smell the industrial grade hand soap from here. 🧼
I am waiting too see her new bathroom. Finger crossed it will be tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Err maybe it's just me but Lily's light fixture looks like the nipple of a Victorian ghost.

My guesses for the baby name: Apollo, Archer (Archie), Bronze, Marty, Mars, Bowie, Eagle, Bass, Coal, Copper, Orion, Sparrow, Ringo, Zeus or Wolf.

The thing is her kids and def her sister's kids aren't cool/hipster enough nor are they in the socioeconomic bracket where they can give them an unusual name and not have it affect them (i.e. celebs and upper middle class/wealthy hipsters). Those kids def are going to have some kind of white collar/office job and giving them a name like "Honey" is just begging for that child to be bullied/teased mercilessly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Err maybe it's just me but Lily's light fixture looks like the nipple of a Victorian ghost.

My guesses for the baby name: Apollo, Archer (Archie), Bronze, Marty, Mars, Bowie, Eagle, Bass, Coal, Copper, Orion, Sparrow, Ringo, Zeus or Wolf.

The thing is her kids and def her sister's kids aren't cool/hipster enough nor are they in the socioeconomic bracket where they can give them an unusual name and not have it affect them (i.e. celebs and upper middle class/wealthy hipsters). Those kids def are going to have some kind of white collar/office job and giving them a name like "Honey" is just begging for that child to be bullied/teased mercilessly.
Ghost nipples are in - didn’t you know?
I’m all up for calling your child something cute but give them a normal name and use a nickname. I reckon there’ll be a generation saying, “my birthname was Rox Nautilus, but please, call me Gregory.”
Do you reckon she’s going to eventually wear Rich down so he ends up quitting his job and working for her? If Anna made more money when ofMark (which is now in my phone dictionary- score) quit his job and came to work for her, Rich could become her photographer… whether he likes it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Haha I was thinking nipple or pimple.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.