Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s unbearable today, knowing Anna is still a size 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am really looking forward to HIS arrival and the endless announcements of tit nobody’s told her about having two kids.....since she will be the first mom in the history of the world to have two kids. And live in London with two kids. And have a husband that doesn’t work for her while she has two kids. Rich seems like a patient enough guy but I really don’t see how he’s not going to crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She just has no planning or foresight, so she ends up being crazy wasteful and stuck with bad design. I think the grey sofa has potential but that rug just doesn’t go (and isn’t that attractive). So many other options on Soho Home as well, if she absolutely has to get the rug from there.
Her priorities are so fucked up.

Reactions: 10
i like the rug but I don’t think the space Is big enough for it to shine.

Reactions: 3
IMG_20211111_155152.jpg

They must me taking the piss!
Oh please someone listen to this and report back! I bet it's hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[QUOTE="OrangeDuvet, post: 7033074, member: 214083
They must me taking the piss!
[/QUOTE]
came here to say the same!! This is both confusing and hilarious!

Reactions: 11
How to grow your business? Simple. Watch your sub numbers and as it threatens to drop too far because of people just not being interested anymore, just buy yourself some more! And when you want anything from free food to expensive furniture, just beg for it. Easy peasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope! That rug doesn’t go with those colours at all 😂
She would’ve been better just buying an IKEA rug and calling it a day. To cheap out on the actual construction of the extension then go and buy a £1500 rug for a room that won’t be heavily used is bananas.

Soho Home rug will showing up in Jojo’s home reno in 3…2…1…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quote from the podcast "What sets me apart and keeps people following is that I'm quite honest and real online...quite authentic. I kind of have the big sister role...I like to just really get on a level with my audience and chat to them and give them advice if I can, and also share my worries and be a bit vulnerable if I can....I hate how everything online can come across as so perfect so I like to debunk that a little bit." Interviewer "Absolutely. You're definitely the realist instagrammer I know, you share a lot of useful things..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She would’ve been better just buying an IKEA rug and calling it a day. To cheap out on the actual construction of the extension then go and buy a £1500 rug for a room that won’t be heavily used is bananas.

Soho Home rug will showing up in Jojo’s home reno in 3…2…1…
hahah I hope her father’s dog (Juno?) do a tit on that carpet and wipe his itchy bump on it. Or baby Jude can do that too

Reactions: 8
Quote from the podcast "What sets me apart and keeps people following is that I'm quite honest and real online...quite authentic. I kind of have the big sister role...I like to just really get on a level with my audience and chat to them and give them advice if I can, and also share my worries and be a bit vulnerable if I can....I hate how everything online can come across as so perfect so I like to debunk that a little bit." Interviewer "Absolutely. You're definitely the realist instagrammer I know, you share a lot of useful things..."
What advice? Does she mean teaching us how to walk up stairs or pour a bowl of cereal?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope! That rug doesn’t go with those colours at all 😂
I had to ask as I was like is it just me? Those three colours just clash in my eyes. Looks a right mess. Bit like the rest of the decor in her whole house so least it’s consistent I guess

Reactions: 12
Oh wow, absolutely no self-awareness at all. When does she ever give advice? Oh wait, she told us (yet again) to cut off the white bits when doing paint samples. Other than that, it's all the 'nobody told me, so I'm telling you' stuff that everybody already knows. Oh, and her constant moaning, of course. If she was my big sister, I'd mute the whatsapp convo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh wow, absolutely no self-awareness at all. When does she ever give advice? Oh wait, she told us (yet again) to cut off the white bits when doing paint samples. Other than that, it's all the 'nobody told me, so I'm telling you' stuff that everybody already knows. Oh, and her constant moaning, of course. If she was my big sister, I'd mute the whatsapp convo.
BUT.... BUT.... now you know not to flush your tampons down the loo? Like everyone needs that big sister advice (in their 30's) right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_20211111_183646.jpg

Says 1 comment but there's nothing when you click on it, meaning they've deleted it. Someone must have have left their opinion on Lily 💀 I must know what it was!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How to grow your business? Simple. Watch your sub numbers and as it threatens to drop too far because of people just not being interested anymore, just buy yourself some more! And when you want anything from free food to expensive furniture, just beg for it. Easy peasy.
post relatable "content" of you crying, after vomiting from morning sickness. dont forget to ask your followers stupid questions you could easily Google yourself in the name of "engagement".

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.