Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she an elephant or what? Her pregnancy is so long zzzz
Are we sure she’s still pregnant? She’s not posted any obnoxious selfies or anything much since Saturday. Everything she has posted could have been done from a hospital bed. She’s probably going to announce the baby in like a week or so and be like ‘suprise’ I had the baby… I think she’ll be like Anna & not confirm the exact date in the announcement post.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are we sure she’s still pregnant? She’s not posted any obnoxious selfies or anything much since Saturday. Everything she has posted could have been done from a hospital bed. She’s probably going to announce the baby in like a week or so and be like ‘suprise’ I had the baby…
Hahaha she is copying Nana. She has a personality of a grey rock

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha she is copying Nana. She has a personality of a grey rock
Haha. I just went back and added in that I thought she’d be like Anna right as you were replying this! But yeah I think she’ll copy Anna and won’t say the birth date in the post. Just annouce that baby Jude Beige is here..

• Haha
So these bloody lights weren’t even for the room. They were for the hallway? They don’t match her current hallway light! They’re such different styles & colours!

8C397501-56EF-45D0-ABD6-D89301D6FCA5.png

CCB8718F-DAD3-4746-87D9-18D309ADE601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gibson. Keeping your kids details secret is sensible. It’s very easy to find full names, addresses and birth dates of most influencers children. That’s going to cause many problems with identity fraud. I hope this place is still here in 20 years when they’re all grown up and suing their parents for traumatic, aesthetically pleasing childhoods that had no privacy 👌🏻

And not after Galileo, but because of her very different taste in music compared to anyone else in the world. She happens to like this band called Queen, almost nobody has heard of them.,.

Gibson. Keeping your kids details secret is sensible. It’s very easy to find full names, addresses and birth dates of most influencers children. That’s going to cause many problems with identity fraud. I hope this place is still here in 20 years when they’re all grown up and suing their parents for traumatic, aesthetically pleasing childhoods that had no privacy 👌🏻
This. Nothing against keeping birth date, place, and middle name private. Not that she thought of that with Grey,of course....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And not after Galileo, but because of her very different taste in music compared to anyone else in the world. She happens to like this band called Queen, almost nobody has heard of them.,.
Hahaha I didn’t even think of that connection, I was just thinking of pretentious names beginning with G!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she will follow Anna and go for pensioner’s name like Graham

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So these bloody lights weren’t even for the room. They were for the hallway? They don’t match her current hallway light! They’re such different styles & colours!

View attachment 871881
View attachment 871882
Super weird light combo, so typical of Lily

And what's with Jojo's obsession to replace Farrow & Ball paint with Mylands? Has she not heard of colour match from a place like the decorating centre online or event the local Johnstones centre? I got plenty of F&B and Little Green shades matched through both of those businesses and they were 👌

Reactions: 9
Super weird light combo, so typical of Lily

And what's with Jojo's obsession to replace Farrow & Ball paint with Mylands? Has she not heard of colour match from a place like the decorating centre online or event the local Johnstones centre? I got plenty of F&B and Little Green shades matched through both of those businesses and they were 👌
Exactly this. Velspar all the way. Half the price and better quality. (than F&B at least.)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.