Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A video about her teeth?!! I can’t watch it sorry it makes me feel a bit sick. Does she really need to talk about this??

Reactions: 1
She can't claim her new teeth as a business expense? Is she for real?! Boo hoo lily.

Reactions: 5
I'm glad she addressed it, because it was getting worse and worse and pretending it isn't very noticable was just silly.
But her being 'frustrated' that she can't claim it as a business expense... Wow, Lily. You were doing so well with explaining it and then you went full on spoilt brat.

Reactions: 6
She can't claim her new teeth as a business expense? Is she for real?! Boo hoo lily.
LOL, imagine all those Hello Craps even her daughter's food is classified as a business expense because she shows it on video? can you guys remember all the gross things that happened to her? The first thing that came to my mind was the fact that she only has a set of lingerie, meaning she doesn't wash her bra. She also has a set of bed linen.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
LOL, imagine all those Hello Craps even her daughter's food is classified as a business expense because she shows it on video? can you guys remember all the gross things that happened to her? The first thing that came to my mind was the fact that she only has a set of lingerie, meaning she doesn't wash her bra. She also has a set of bed linen.
Wait, what?? I knew about the duvet cover that she talked about, but not the lingerie..... Eeww

• Sick
Reactions: 2
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Can someone point me in the direction of this creative content she put out this week? I'd love to see what lily classes as out of the box. So far I've seen a couple of live streams that Anna set up, a vlog and a baking video which is a rehash of last year's idea. She's a joke.

And doesn't Anna plan like a month of videos when she's away or busy at any other time of year? This influencer couldn't even come up with a week's worth of content ideas during extraordinary times. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 101546
She is a joke. Without a room to redecorate. Baby food to batch cook and pregnancy to whine about. She's got nothing.

Reactions: 8
She had not prepped lunch for baby Grey! Can you imagine! So she had to improvise! Honestly.....

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. Her latest video πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I would say 98% of that video was either dull, cringe or pathetic but the overriding issue worth commenting was her attitude! She literally has no creativity (I think she even thinks her grandmother's birthday video is genius and unique), she has no drive, no passion, her whole demeaner is CBA with a boat load of complaining and this video opitimises it I think.

πŸ˜‚ surely she must realise that if her work wife Anna has already filmed, edited and uploaded lily's only video idea for this week she's pretty much DOA as a content creator. She also seemed a bit dismissive and bitter about it imo.

Lily's whole online presence is πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

We really need a πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ and a :rolleyes: reaction button adding on here.

Also she seems desperate to get these teeth gifted, I mean it doesn't seem hard - most ex love island contestant have been gifted some sort of cosmetic dentistry. I think titling her video "let's talk about my teeth" is her final attempt to throw out the bait, obviously and desperately. Let see if anyone bites....... Pardon the pun. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely can't believe shes annoyed she cant claim her teeth as a business expense!! WHATTT

Reactions: 6
Why does she straighten the same piece of hair about 5 times?! No wonder it’s so lifeless

Screenshot_2020-04-01-10-53-47-095_com.instagram.android.jpg

That's everyone told then. Come on people embrace the new but not new platform that lily has also slated in the past and get over yourselves. Especially seeing the genius and relevant tiktoks lily herself has put out there for all of us to marvel at, look at what you're missing!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Then she goes on to tell us to trust her about disclaiming paid partnerships just after she posted ferrero Roche and complained about having to disclaim a previous partnership. If she wasn't touting for ferrero then why show it. Just eat the damn chocolates in private πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If I remember rightly she also got on her soapbox when igtv first came out. She put loads of q&a boxes about what people thought, how people watch it etc and also put up similar long winded essays. I'm sure I remember her being not keen on it and dubious about whether they would catch, dismissing it as a poor man's YouTube and complaining that it was just more work she would have to do to upload.

Last edited:
Thread name suggestion:

Lilypebbles #4 Dull, boring, no commonsense, mad she can't claim her teeth as a business expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In today’s stories when she was doing a happy dance because she didn’t have to wipe make up of her face she genuinely looked frightening she has the darkest of circles under her eyes, that mad frizzy hair - attempt to look cute failed so badly.

Amazing insight on TikTok Lily, it’s cringe but potentially non cringe - she must have sore arse from sitting on the fence constantly. Grow a spine and have a bloody opinion πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.