Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are dying and uncertain about the future and pebbles is fishing for new teeth ffs enough said :mad: Have these people got no filter.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s becoming increasingly clear who amongst the influencers has the mental fortitude to get through this with grace.

And Lily has the nerve to post her advice to women who are currently pregnant. Take a day off love.

Reactions: 13
She seems like someone who has all top-notch products/gadgets/appliances but fails to use them properly and fail to learn.

She has the most expensive gifted kitchen yet her organization skills is on par with a university student.

She has kitchen aid yet her baking skill is 'fake it till you make it'.

She gets sent all these expensive products yet her skin is as rough as my heels.

Reactions: 7
She seems like someone who has all top-notch products/gadgets/appliances but fails to use them properly and fail to learn.

She has the most expensive gifted kitchen yet her organization skills is on par with a university student.

She has kitchen aid yet her baking skill is 'fake it till you make it'.

She gets sent all these expensive products yet her skin is as rough as my heels.
I believe the expression is “ all the gear but no idea” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she is going to invest in her teeth and have them done, like it will entice lots of glam brands to want to work with her :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I watched the video and she doesnt mention being pissed about paying for teeth and not being able to claim as a business expense? Im guessing she has now edited it out?

Who is she influencing with her dry face and damaged fried hair? She literally brings nothing new!! She needs to quit social media she is embarassing herself

Reactions: 6
Her editing it out makes her even worse to the people who have already watched it. She clearly meant it, she clearly thought it, it was a flippant joke in bad taste but half serious too. This just seems like she got some flack for it so she took it out and is going to pretend it never happened.

And she wants people to trust her???

Reactions: 7
on non work days??? So every day then? As it’s not obvious to me when she ‘works’

6B0C6D62-C6CA-4C30-BF96-64FF88612F05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'the rare moments when she's happy to play on her own are just the best. Making lunch for her calmly instead of trying to entertain her at the same time'. Wow, Lily, it's almost as if you weren't so set on 'entertaining' her that she would learn how to play by herself, giving you time to do some simple jobs......

Such a shame she does not have a playpen for her, Grey would benefit from it so much.

Reactions: 8
on non work days??? So every day then? As it’s not obvious to me when she ‘works’

View attachment 103295
Has she washed this tracksuit yet 🤢 it’s all she wears

'the rare moments when she's happy to play on her own are just the best. Making lunch for her calmly instead of trying to entertain her at the same time'. Wow, Lily, it's almost as if you weren't so set on 'entertaining' her that she would learn how to play by herself, giving you time to do some simple jobs......

Such a shame she does not have a playpen for her, Grey would benefit from it so much.
She’s a 11 month old BABY wtf does she think she will want to ‘play on her own’ ?! She speaks about her as if she’s 8 years old already and is pestering her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.