Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, businesses need support right now. Obviously they should be adhering to social distancing rules (no way condoning that if it’s the case with ASOS as you say), but please don’t stop supporting businesses unless you want to see even more places go under.
Small businesses, yes.

The billionaire owners of ASOS, however, need to do the right thing and give their poor workers a paid break.

If Lily starts pushing affiliate links for unnecessary stuff from the fast fashion giants (or beauty equivalents) now, then that will be a new low even for her.

Reactions: 7
860AF866-0D74-4F80-94C3-03D00A9B63C1.jpeg

One is glowing and another one needs a serious scrubbing. She needs to wash her hair or do something about it, it looks tangled with oil at the top. Yuck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There were so many comments during that insta gram live about her teeth and hair, I actually felt awkward for her. At one point she put her sleeve over her hand and her hand resting on her chin as to cover her teeth 😬

Reactions: 5
But with all the products and freebies she gets, can't she do anything about that tooth? It's getting worse.

Reactions: 4
There were so many comments during that insta gram live about her teeth and hair, I actually felt awkward for her. At one point she put her sleeve over her hand and her hand resting on her chin as to cover her teeth 😬
What were people saying?!

😂 😂 😂 😂 Can someone point me in the direction of this creative content she put out this week? I'd love to see what lily classes as out of the box. So far I've seen a couple of live streams that Anna set up, a vlog and a baking video which is a rehash of last year's idea. She's a joke.

And doesn't Anna plan like a month of videos when she's away or busy at any other time of year? This influencer couldn't even come up with a week's worth of content ideas during extraordinary times. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_2020-03-30-09-30-26-111_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wondered this too, like she’s done nothing creative at all in the past week. Most of her stories have been dumping grey on the floor with Lily in her pjs looking like a right stinky scruff.
I find it amazing she thinks she’s being creative!!

Reactions: 10
To be fair, I don't think she was reading the comments. In the beginning, plenty of people were complaining about a weird echo (which was caused by Lily having her phone at full volume) and she ignored all of them. In the end, Anna had to tell her to turn the volume down, which she did very reluctantly. I had to stop watching because the audio was still bad because they refused to put on headphones.

Reactions: 4
😂 😂 😂 😂 Can someone point me in the direction of this creative content she put out this week? I'd love to see what lily classes as out of the box. So far I've seen a couple of live streams that Anna set up, a vlog and a baking video which is a rehash of last year's idea. She's a joke.

And doesn't Anna plan like a month of videos when she's away or busy at any other time of year? This influencer couldn't even come up with a week's worth of content ideas during extraordinary times. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 101546
I started reading this story and expected it to end as ‘thinking outside the box and being creative with play ideas for Grey’
..... oh, nope. Just your ‘content’ that literally has no purpose whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, I don't think she was reading the comments. In the beginning, plenty of people were complaining about a weird echo (which was caused by Lily having her phone at full volume) and she ignored all of them. In the end, Anna had to tell her to turn the volume down, which she did very reluctantly. I had to stop watching because the audio was still bad because they refused to put on headphones.
I saw those comments too, haha people are cruel sometimes. In comparison we are so #bekind for coming to TL, instead of public shaming. I don’t feel bad for her though.

Reactions: 2
What I don’t get is her saying every damn day is weird, when I don’t see any difference in her normal life to ‘isolation’ life, except the fact she’s forced to be with her child?!

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is her saying every damn day is weird, when I don’t see any difference in her normal life to ‘isolation’ life, except the fact she’s forced to be with her child?!
It is weird because she's not being sent as much free tat and she can't go out for food and shopping like she usually does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This wound me up so much. You. Don’t. Have. To. Film. Every. Thing. You. Do. No one f***ing cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.