Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep first ten mins of that vlog was moaning.

im fascinated that Greys routine is so rigid. Including playing. Lily was like it’s play time I’ve set up these toys for her, it just doesn’t seem organic or natural? Poor kid is always on the flor with some toys, no wonder she whines.
Yes ! Everything seems planned like she is following a book
Very strange

Reactions: 6
Yes ! Everything seems planned like she is following a book
Very strange
so strange and makes me feel sorry for Grey. on about three Occassions in that daily vlog Grey was on the floor with toys. Felt like she is being forced to play in the allocated time slot they have set for her. Just looks so dry and awful. Even the toy Lily made for her with the plastic box and hair bands with raisins in looked tit. lily called the pink walker with lights etc a monstrosity so poor grey probably doesn’t to play with fun toys often.

Reactions: 7
She is upset...she has all these plans for spring which includes a free holiday to Greece.

This lady can’t cook, she doesn’t brown her chicken so now her chicken looks like they took a dip in her casserole and drown!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long Time Lurker...
(English is not my first Language, so sorry in advance)

i can‘t stand her! I don‘t know whats more shocking, her behaviour and attitude or that I really used to like her (around 2014)

She is sooo lazy! ‚Can’t be bothered‘ to wash her hair, chopp mangos etc. The pre shopped Mango in so much unnecessary plastic made me so angry! They have all the time in the world! Let me not even start abut her ‚work‘
Seems rich is doing all the house work.. oh wait, not all, he can’t even hang a picture, his dad (the one they barely visit!) need to come to do that!

Also, I don’t want to be too mean but.. we have a saying they are both not the brightest candle on the cake, are they? The coffee insta story was second hand embarrassment! Oh and everything really basic that she calls ‘genius’... I can’t!

hope you are all save wherever you are ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is anyone else developing an irrational hatred for the way Lily steps back and forth in a rocking motion while showing off today's tracksuit in the mirror? Always the exact same motion, covering her face with her phone, and something so smug about it.

Just me? I guess all this isolation is sending us all mad in our own little ways.
Is anyone else developing an irrational hatred for the way Lily steps back and forth in a rocking motion while showing off today's tracksuit in the mirror? Always the exact same motion, covering her face with her phone, and something so smug about it.

Just me? I guess all this isolation is sending us all mad in our own little ways.
Em Sheldon does the same and I hate it, hahaa.

Reactions: 7
That’s latest vlog was so dull. Her life hasn’t changed, she does nothing, the poor child must be bored stiff like her viewers are. Her idea of play is very odd, no interaction, and why are the toys and Grey squashed in one corner, let the child have some space!! The idea that she needs to adapt her content during lockdown is laughable, she doesn’t vlog away from home anyway. I really hope Lily uses thus time to think about her life and find something with meaning to do that isn’t YouTube

Reactions: 9
She’s now stated that it was a gift - outrageous!
It’s so disgusting. People all around are losing their jobs, entire businesses are folding overnight. She could not have chosen a more disgustingly obnoxious time to show off.

Reactions: 11
Lily who was so vocal about gender neutral clothes for Grey saying she should have bought pink balls for her ball pit, and had not expected Grey to throw them out..... She is an auntie, right ? It's like Grey is the first child she has ever been around.

Reactions: 16
But then she’d have nothing to complain about online....

Lily who was so vocal about gender neutral clothes for Grey saying she should have bought pink balls for her ball pit, and had not expected Grey to throw them out..... She is an auntie, right ? It's like Grey is the first child she has ever been around.

Reactions: 3
Her latest story is so disgusting, she clearly wants to do her usual 8000 affiliate links to things but knows she'll get negative comments for it so has presented it as a choice and I'm sure will report back later that "lots of people said they wanted to carry on as normal and have some nice distractions so here's loads of links for no apparent reason other than my utter greed".

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Never written on here before I’m a lurker but I wanted to reply to her insta thing but there was not enough space to write everything I wanted! Why people are still ordering unnecessary things like clothes etc online is beyond me and why are influencers are encouraging people to do it with swipe ups?!

I’ve seen videos of an ASOS warehouse with hundreds of people still working there in close proximity and heard other online clothing retailers are the same. It seems it’s easy for people who can sit at home all day (this includes me as I’m lucky to be able to wfh) to think oh it’s online so it’s fine, clearly not thinking about the people who HAVE to be involved in getting these new clothes to you which presumably you’ll only be wearing in your house anyway?!

Apologies for the essay 🤷🏼‍♀️ Raging at life right now haha

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Never written on here before I’m a lurker but I wanted to reply to her insta thing but there was not enough space to write everything I wanted! Why people are still ordering unnecessary things like clothes etc online is beyond me and why are influencers are encouraging people to do it with swipe ups?!

I’ve seen videos of an ASOS warehouse with hundreds of people still working there in close proximity and heard other online clothing retailers are the same. It seems it’s easy for people who can sit at home all day (this includes me as I’m lucky to be able to wfh) to think oh it’s online so it’s fine, clearly not thinking about the people who HAVE to be involved in getting these new clothes to you which presumably you’ll only be wearing in your house anyway?!

Apologies for the essay 🤷🏼‍♀️ Raging at life right now haha
To be fair, businesses need support right now. Obviously they should be adhering to social distancing rules (no way condoning that if it’s the case with ASOS as you say), but please don’t stop supporting businesses unless you want to see even more places go under.

Reactions: 2
Small businesses yeah I get that and the issue is not really the delivery part of it because it can be done without any contact. It’s just the people in the warehouses that’s the shocking thing. And I doubt ASOS and PLT etc are short of a bob or two!

To be fair, businesses need support right now. Obviously they should be adhering to social distancing rules (no way condoning that if it’s the case with ASOS as you say), but please don’t stop supporting businesses unless you want to see even more places go under.

Reactions: 5
Oh look, she's sitting on the floor again 🙄

I know the look on her face is to do with her appearance but dear god she just looks so bored of her own child

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

Reactions: 10
I find the structured play quite odd. Obviously you want your baby to engage and learn but it doesnt need to be so rigid. It's like she's trying to replace the baby classes because she (Lily) doesn't know what else to do. I'm not saying I'm an expert (first timer with no experience of babies even in my family!) but it's not rocket science?! Also if they want Grey to get moving why not give her a bigger area and freedom to do as she pleases? My house is half the size of Lily's but we just shifted things around, bought a massive playmat (did Totter and Tumble not gift one to you Lily 🙄 shame, you can get a perfectly decent one for 30 quid on Amazon) and just started giving her the space to get going. It means my daughter has plenty of space to explore whilst I crack on with other things. Yes we had to move obvious (and not so obvious!) hazards out the way but think that kind of compromise is what is part and parcel of being a parent. Lily just seems to think its either going to happen with minimal input from herself but it seems at such odds with her forced play with Grey which seemingly isn't encouraging her to crawl?! Bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.