Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely was not joking about not being able to pass her teeth as a business expense.

I can't stand her smiley fake tiktoks, that miserable cow does not smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'the rare moments when she's happy to play on her own are just the best. Making lunch for her calmly instead of trying to entertain her at the same time'. Wow, Lily, it's almost as if you weren't so set on 'entertaining' her that she would learn how to play by herself, giving you time to do some simple jobs......

Such a shame she does not have a playpen for her, Grey would benefit from it so much.
Haha because her mate has not lend her their ugly eyesore playpen yet. Do we expect her to buy thing with her own money?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so bleeping sick of her work day baby day chat 🙄
Every parent in the country has to work and have children at home right now. She’s a thoughtless moron.

Reactions: 15
Can we see a pic please?

Curious to see how she makes everything so miserable, even a tasty bagel!!
Thanks xxx
She did a tiresome shot of every stage (salad cream on a bare bagel was the worst IMO, here is the second to last one of a weird layer of spinach so you can get the full effect) which I imagine is what she would generously call "creative" "content".

You're welcome.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder if one of her cronies told her to take that part out of the vlog because there is a way around it :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I wonder if one of her cronies told her to take that part out of the vlog because there is a way around it :unsure:
😂 😂 maybe. Maybe she got a text from her accountant telling her they've found a loop hole so she edited it out in case the HMRC got wind. I wouldn't put anything past lily if it means she can't get some discount.

Reactions: 8
😂 😂 maybe. Maybe she got a text from her accountant telling her they've found a loop hole so she edited it out in case the HMRC got wind. I wouldn't put anything past lily if it means she can't get some discount.
They think we are stupid but we see everything;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's the point of her showing the skincare products to the camera when it means the product name is back to front?! If you're going to show your routine, why not just take a photo of the products so that if people are interested in knowing they can actually read them.

Reactions: 3
What's the point of her showing the skincare products to the camera when it means the product name is back to front?! If you're going to show your routine, why not just take a photo of the products so that if people are interested in knowing they can actually read them.
Really hope no one will ever take skincare advice from her; is not about the products, is about her unwillingness to treat the underlying problem of her skin that requires a temporary ban of trying new products. I have had similar issue as her, but E45 for a week helps and it also means that I have to put a stop on fancy skincare for the time being but is worth it. Lily does not have the patience as usual.

Reactions: 6
She's really gone extra dumb today what with the products being mirrored so labels are unreadable and telling people to stay home whilst she's on a walk. Lily, if you want to tell people to stay home, do the video at home! And then go for your sanctionned walk if you want, without filming! Really shows the grabsters' general mindset of 'one rule for me, one rule for the pleb' that she doesn't even think about how hypocritical this could be perceived as.

Reactions: 10
So she went all public service announcement about staying in (whilst on a walk) and then a load of people have responded to her hypocrisy and she has to clap back. Maybe influencers should stop trying to read others the riot act about what to do! We can take our advice from the government thanks.

Reactions: 13
She's really got herself in a state today. In her last story (where she responds to a negative comment, and is wearing a tshirt saying "je ne regrette rien" [I regret nothing- perfect]) she sounds like a woman on the edge.

*grabs popcorn*

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.