Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got curtains in the bedroom you guys, it's soooooo cozy!!

Deep sigh. How is this woman an adult and a mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Anna does another Waitrose sponsored video about meal prepping and all of a sudden Lily knows how to meal plan and food shop and does a video about that? On the same day?

I hope this means we will no longer hear her complain about her empty fridge or how difficult it is to meal plan or cook.

Reactions: 10
Lily, like so many UK-based influencers, is using Caroline Flack's tragic death as a way to guilt-trip her followers into only leaving nice comments. And by nice, I mean overly positive. Yes, the UK press can be brutal but I think it's shocking how these influencers can make this tragic event all about themselves and how everyone needs to be "kind" to them.

Also, she has talked about the issues with her teeth before. How is it so mean to even ask about them, especially in a relatively polite manner? And if she is so sensitive about her teeth, why does she keep posting photos of them for everyone to see? This is coming from someone with discoloration in one front tooth so I know how it can feel. But guess what, I do not post pictures grinning with a wide smile almost begging for questions.

View attachment 85195

View attachment 85194
I think it's important before replying to comments to take a moment and think am I a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she do all this food prepping and batch cooking for Grey? I know a lot of people with young children and of course have seen many family members with children and nobody ever did this in the way she's now going overboard with cook books and batch cooking this and that. You cook your food, you keep something seperate for your kid before adding too many spices. But then again, Lily and Rich do Hello Fresh 3 times a week and only cook themselves twice a week, I'm guessing take aways and dinners out the other days.... She's making so much extra work for herself, on 'mum days' and the weekend....

Reactions: 7
Call me nitpicking, but I can't stand all these professional video makers who spend (or get given) a fortune on interiors, have fancy video equipment but deliver tit tier, echoey audio! Can't even get past the intro of the new one 🙉

Why does she do all this food prepping and batch cooking for Grey? I know a lot of people with young children and of course have seen many family members with children and nobody ever did this in the way she's now going overboard with cook books and batch cooking this and that. You cook your food, you keep something seperate for your kid before adding too many spices. But then again, Lily and Rich do Hello Fresh 3 times a week and only cook themselves twice a week, I'm guessing take aways and dinners out the other days.... She's making so much extra work for herself, on 'mum days' and the weekend....
What else is she going to do all day? Clearly personal hygiene isn't high on the list. I'd love to know how much she actually interacts with her daughter? Wonder if it's as much time as she does meal prepping for her.

Reactions: 9
Do we think the kitchen for grey's first birthday is one of the ones that all other influencers have? Or have they splashed out themselves?

Do we think the kitchen for grey's first birthday is one of the ones that all other influencers have? Or have they splashed out themselves?
she was gifted one before Christmas although I can’t remember the brand. Will probably be that one

Reactions: 2
Argh, this is why this industry is so annoying. If it is a gifted one, it has been sitting up in a loft waiting to be played with for however long. Why couldn't lily or the brand do a giveaway for it instead for someone who can't afford it and would get immediate use out of it?
Since having my daughter, I really love to treat her with my own money. It would make me sad to just give her something I got for free on her first birthday.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe how she was talking about trying to reduce waste in her latest video and then decided to cut the big pancakes into little circles with a cup rather than just cut them into strips, there was so much wasted!

Also in what world does it make sense that it's easier to plan exactly what Grey is eating every meal but that's just too difficult to do for them? They could save themselves a lot of time by adapting some of their meals for Grey!

Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe how she was talking about trying to reduce waste in her latest video and then decided to cut the big pancakes into little circles with a cup rather than just cut them into strips, there was so much wasted!

Also in what world does it make sense that it's easier to plan exactly what Grey is eating every meal but that's just too difficult to do for them? They could save themselves a lot of time by adapting some of their meals for Grey!
She's an idiot and doesn't seem to understand the most simple of things when it comes to planning.

Reactions: 4
Lily is at the hairdressers again. Surprise surprise. What’s the bet that it’ll look exactly the same as normal? It must be so damaged with all the dye and heat she puts on it.

I swear, all these influencers getting free hair colour and cuts at Josh Wood - the colour work always looks really poorly done. Not a good advert if you're actively seeking people to actually pay for the service.

Reactions: 9
I find it so weird that before going in to give her sleeping baby a kiss, she sets up her camera to film it and then posts it to her followers. WHY? Also that Glossier thing this morning was utter shite. You couldn't even see the product on her crusty eyelids.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.