Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only person fed up with these “I hate you” Valentine’s Day cards? And that’s coming from someone without a romantic bone in their body. It feels so immature, and she’s supposed to make me want to be her.
Oh well she can enjoy her PR existence in peace, this bothered me far more than all the soppy lovey dovey posts from everyone else
Lily is too cool for Valentines Day😬

Reactions: 2
Just after her most recent Stories - do you think she intentionally revealed Anna's eyebrows? Anna obviously didn't want them to be shown yet from the selfie she posted with the caterpillars but then almost immediately after, there's a video of Anna showing them.
Wait... what happened??! I’m meant to be “watching” this thread but I stopped getting notifications a few days ago 😤 so having to catch up now!

Wait... what happened??! I’m meant to be “watching” this thread but I stopped getting notifications a few days ago 😤 so having to catch up now!
Happens to me all the time on various threads. Be grateful you didn’t miss two entire threads on Phillip Schofield

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saddest shelf ever, lol looks like Ikea CTRL C and CTRL V from ikea.

At the same time, she also the most basic witch lol! No personalities and no taste, copy everything from the internet and making her house a HM showroom
She didn't pay someone to do that for her did she?

• Haha
Why does she insist on this "bin man chic"??? Each to their own on what to wear but this is her job! She even tagged the brand of those 'pricey' trousers. Surely she must realise that wearing a beanie in IKEA looks odd??
IMG_20200215_113619.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on this "bin man chic"??? Each to their own on what to wear but this is her job! She even tagged the brand of those 'pricey' trousers. Surely she must realise that wearing a beanie in IKEA looks odd??
View attachment 84322
She needs to hide the dirty hair somehow, doesn’t she?
Eugh, I really don’t think this is a good look. I’m not a fan of the trousers, but I’m sure they could look nicer if combined with something else. “Bin man chic” hits the nail on the head. She’s got great legs, why not just wear skinny jeans and a nice oversized jumper if she wants to hide her tummy area?

I hope not. That ketchup must be full of sugar.

(I’m being facetious: yeah, she’s dieting, huh?)

Did anyone else watch her YouTube video?
It’s full of tit. I felt it a bit preachy but also contradicts their actions for the past 8 months.

Lily, like so many UK-based influencers, is using Caroline Flack's tragic death as a way to guilt-trip her followers into only leaving nice comments. And by nice, I mean overly positive. Yes, the UK press can be brutal but I think it's shocking how these influencers can make this tragic event all about themselves and how everyone needs to be "kind" to them.

Also, she has talked about the issues with her teeth before. How is it so mean to even ask about them, especially in a relatively polite manner? And if she is so sensitive about her teeth, why does she keep posting photos of them for everyone to see? This is coming from someone with discoloration in one front tooth so I know how it can feel. But guess what, I do not post pictures grinning with a wide smile almost begging for questions.

l9GEPOK.png

IMG_0118.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lily, like so many UK-based influencers, is using Caroline Flack's tragic death as a way to guilt-trip her followers into only leaving nice comments. And by nice, I mean overly positive. Yes, the UK press can be brutal but I think it's shocking how these influencers can make this tragic event all about themselves and how everyone needs to be "kind" to them.

Also, she has talked about the issues with her teeth before. How is it so mean to even ask about them, especially in a relatively polite manner? And if she is so sensitive about her teeth, why does she keep posting photos of them for everyone to see? This is coming from someone with discoloration in one front tooth so I know how it can feel. But guess what, I do not post pictures grinning with a wide smile almost begging for questions.

View attachment 85195

View attachment 85194
Honestly that person couldn't of asked in a nicer, non-offensive way!

Reactions: 12
You can't ask anyone anything these days without it being seen as mentally harmful.

Reactions: 7
Her teeth look dreadful though. Her dentist is useless, he could cover the staining easily with white composite. I'm sure it could be improved with bleaching too. It's not veneers or nothing.

I really think Lily is a bit thick. She still hasn't found a product that works for her eczema, but blindly used what her sister told her, which didn't do anything. How about you buy a few different things and see what works? I found a solution for my eczema after a bit of searching. I guess she refuses to try anything that isn't gifted. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t seem to put much effort into her job anymore, the parenting video....didn’t even check and prepare for the Q&A. When this is how you make your living, you can’t make it look like it’s a chore.

Her teeth look dreadful though. Her dentist is useless, he could cover the staining easily with white composite. I'm sure it could be improved with bleaching too. It's not veneers or nothing.

I really think Lily is a bit thick. She still hasn't found a product that works for her eczema, but blindly used what her sister told her, which didn't do anything. How about you buy a few different things and see what works? I found a solution for my eczema after a bit of searching. I guess she refuses to try anything that isn't gifted. 🙄
she’s a bit stuck with this isn’t she, beauty was once her thing, before she tried to cover anything and everything. Interiors, fashion, parenting, food...the list goes on and on. But she will have relationships and commitments with brands that she has to fulfill! I reckon it’s all this product switching that has caused this in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.