Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird that before going in to give her sleeping baby a kiss, she sets up her camera to film it and then posts it to her followers. WHY? Also that Glossier thing this morning was utter shite. You couldn't even see the product on her crusty eyelids.
So weird, especially considering how generally lazy she is.

Of all the things to put effort into.. :confused:

Reactions: 6
It’s a miracle guys - Lily spent her own money. But on new Glossier products, so basically copying what Anna has done in the past when Glossier launches new lines.
So weird she and Anna did identical content where they both seem to have paid for all these eyeshadows and then got them all for free anyway? And then both did reviews on their stories at the same time. Totally bizarre if you ask me. Why would you order and pay for so many when you must know you are getting them for free anyway? And then given you didn’t like the product what are you doing with it all...never does give aways to her followers couldn’t stand to pay for the postage I expect! So wasteful doesn’t understand most people would save up to buy glossier as a treat. To be fair I saw Anna is doing a charity make up sale which is really nice. Not really sure what Lily does with her mountains of freebies given her make up storage is that tiny utterly pointless and impractical console drawer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Re the Glossier stuff, they both use those (undeclared) referral codes that give the referrer £10 to spend at Glossier every time they’re used, so I assume when they “buy” stuff from Glossier, they’re spending store credit rather than actual money they’ve earned.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of makeup – has Lily ever worn that Jeffree Star palette? The one that was sold out but a viewer kindly gifted to her?

Reactions: 12
So shocked that the laser hair removal she’s been banging on about all week has turned out to be *gifted* :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Speaking of makeup – has Lily ever worn that Jeffree Star palette? The one that was sold out but a viewer kindly gifted to her?
Ha, I was wondering the same. I don’t think she has. Every time she does makeup on stories, she uses the same brown eyeshadow. There’s nothing wrong with that, of course, but I would have thought that after successfully begging from her viewer, she could have at least shown it once.

Reactions: 7
Wow so she’s had full leg and underarm completely gifted? That’s like upward of £1k!!!
I can’t stand so called influencers being sudden experts when promoting something. She should be responsible and fully explain the difference between laser and IPL as her followers will see this and may look for it themselves and mistakenly choose IPL sessions because they’re cheaper. Not that IPL is bad but many more sessions are required.
Also, I’ve had IPL and I’ve had laser (from sk:n) and that woman seems to be going way too quickly... I’m almost convinced it’s IPL (but apparently it’s laser).
Also I’m similar to Lily (pale white and thick dark coarse hair) and my IPL and laser sessions did not last. Hair growth was very slow but after about 4 months normal growth rate resumed. So I find her to just say ‘I’ve had some dms saying it’s good and some saying it’s bad - everybody’s different’ quite poor. She should have a fully researched and detailed blog post on this.
She’s going to show us her ‘experience’ but I bet that’s whilst she’s having the laser done. She’s having six sessions and usually there’s 6 weeks in between each session where hair growth does slow down and it’s amazing but I bet 6 months after her final session her hair will be the same as before. But in order to promote the company she’ll just tell us her thoughts whilst getting it done and fools will go out and copy but she’ll never follow up in a year or so.

Reactions: 5
Wow so she’s had full leg and underarm completely gifted? That’s like upward of £1k!!!
I can’t stand so called influencers being sudden experts when promoting something. She should be responsible and fully explain the difference between laser and IPL as her followers will see this and may look for it themselves and mistakenly choose IPL sessions because they’re cheaper. Not that IPL is bad but many more sessions are required.
Also, I’ve had IPL and I’ve had laser (from sk:n) and that woman seems to be going way too quickly... I’m almost convinced it’s IPL (but apparently it’s laser).
Also I’m similar to Lily (pale white and thick dark coarse hair) and my IPL and laser sessions did not last. Hair growth was very slow but after about 4 months normal growth rate resumed. So I find her to just say ‘I’ve had some dms saying it’s good and some saying it’s bad - everybody’s different’ quite poor. She should have a fully researched and detailed blog post on this.
She’s going to show us her ‘experience’ but I bet that’s whilst she’s having the laser done. She’s having six sessions and usually there’s 6 weeks in between each session where hair growth does slow down and it’s amazing but I bet 6 months after her final session her hair will be the same as before. But in order to promote the company she’ll just tell us her thoughts whilst getting it done and fools will go out and copy but she’ll never follow up in a year or so.
She never puts in the work. A few slap dash stories is about the extent of it.

Reactions: 4
Also she reposted another video that someone else had done onto her stories going on about it being "well said" reminded me of a comment one of you guys made about her not having the balls to say something, but instead she just rides on the coat tails of someone else's voice. Eurgh

Reactions: 8
The way she constantly alludes to mental health by riding on other people’s messages is odd. She doesn’t even really show support for them either? Makes it about herself but in a cryptic way. It’s a special gift.

(To be clear - I totally understand anyone, influencer or otherwise, not wanting to be open about MH.)

Reactions: 3
The world of work is tough. Four whole hours. Also including the time - 6.20pm. Wow so late.
But GUYS she’s probably already done some E-MAILS, chosen pictures for Grey’s baby album AND worked as a personal chef by planning one meal for her daughter, it’s been an extremely tough and stressful day and no one ever TOLD HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her lack of self awareness genuinely astounds me. The Instagram story of her scowling face with a caption about having worked on the editing of a video for four hours- it’s her so called job! Four hours of sitting on her arse editing and posting affiliate links to her stories and she acts like it’s a tough gig. Give over, Princess.

Reactions: 10
The world of work is tough. Four whole hours. Also including the time - 6.20pm. Wow so late.
This gave me such rage, imagine having worked on something for 4 hours and it not being done yet!
Most people have jobs where you can work on things for 4 months and they're not done.

I don't know if I'm extra grumpy but I feel she's been extra nauseating lately.

Reactions: 11
Complaining that the FREE hair colour is stripey...it is to be fair, but she was gifted this, I’d not be complaining!

Of course it looks stripy on you Lily, it's an ashy blonde on dark brown hair! It's an awful chunky style that was popular in the early 00s. Balayage is supposed to be subtle and blended with no obvious lines. That way, cheapskates like me can get it done one, twice a year at most.

Complaining that the FREE hair colour is stripey...it is to be fair, but she was gifted this, I’d not be complaining!
If I were a paying customer, I would have said something. But I'd expect a reputable salon to say, erm.. this doesn't look quite right. I once had a colourist who started blow-drying my hair and she said, "I'm not happy, I'm taking you back the basin for a different toner." But the power dynamic if shifted so she's getting it for free... I guess there's a good moral of the story somewhere :sneaky:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.