Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four hours !! Whilst sitting at home , not having to worry about a long commute or having to pick up her kid from daycare ..

Reactions: 4
It’s amazing she still has an audience. That picture of her moaning about working for four hours until 6.20pm, yuck and shows how out of touch she is.
the story moaning about her free hair dye job. Again, surely all of this moaning and complaining is such a turn off for people. There’s literally nothing positive in her channel.

Reactions: 13
the state of her house!! Does she not put anything away after finishing with it.

the state of her house!! Does she not put anything away after finishing with it.
That would give me hives. What a mess. It isn't hard to put things away after using them / tidy as you go. I'm sure she will use the excuse of having a baby but I know people with kids with spotless homes. She just seems lazy.

Reactions: 5
It's not as if it is disgustingly dirty!

Most of the time I can't be faffed to tidy as I go as it all comes out again anyway so why double my work load?!

And sometimes it is nice to use baby's naptime to have a quiet cup of tea and mindless browsing on your phone, I think that is fair enough... We can't all be Mrs hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Most of the time I can't be faffed to tidy as I go as it all comes out again anyway so why double my work load?!

And sometimes it is nice to use baby's naptime to have a quiet cup of tea and mindless browsing on your phone, I think that is fair enough... We can't all be Mrs hinch!
Oh trust me, I sit down for mindless browsing and some catch up tv too but then don't moan about the mess when you have time to do stuff.
It would take less than 10 mins to chuck plates in the dishwasher and take some things upstairs.

Reactions: 8
Has she mentioned the C Virus yet? Remember when she had to go to the Docs with baby and had to sit with the public:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6

no one is saying be mrs Hinch, but lily has the privilege of being home all day whether it’s the day looking after her child or working and the house still becomes a mess. And it was every bit of her downstairs and every surface that had stuff left around, She’s just lazy, it doesnt take much to clean up rubbish off the table or put the fruit back in the fridge?!

I think it’s ridiculous to have a completely open plan downstairs and complain about lack of storage and mess, because if she’d left the lounge separate she’d have at least one room free of mess. But thats what happens when you choose Pinterest over practical.

Maybe it’s my personal view but I couldn’t live like that 🤷‍♀️ She’s clearly expected rich to clear it up as well.

Reactions: 12
Incredible. A handful of items that need to be put away, and she complains? Because she was so tired!! Is this the same day she worked for 4 hours and it wasn't even finished? Poor Lily... maybe she should get a cleaner on top of being home 5 days between the two of them.....

Reactions: 9
Incredible. A handful of items that need to be put away, and she complains? Because she was so tired!! Is this the same day she worked for 4 hours and it wasn't even finished? Poor Lily... maybe she should get a cleaner on top of being home 5 days between the two of them.....
exactly. She works part time and Rich works part time yet boo hoo they haven’t the time and energy to cleanup? They are women out there working full time managing to raise children and keep on top of the household chores. They are the people that have my respect not two privileged brats with access to money and resources who still can’t keep on top of their house or plan a meal between them.

Reactions: 9
That would give me hives. What a mess. It isn't hard to put things away after using them / tidy as you go. I'm sure she will use the excuse of having a baby but I know people with kids with spotless homes. She just seems lazy.
I don't think either of them are used to doing that. Her mum probably did that all for them for years.

exactly. She works part time and Rich works part time yet boo hoo they haven’t the time and energy to cleanup? They are women out there working full time managing to raise children and keep on top of the household chores. They are the people that have my respect not two privileged brats with access to money and resources who still can’t keep on top of their house or plan a meal between them.
And it's not even dirty, it's just things that need to be put away.
Surely after you're doing playing you put the toys away? After you're done eating you put the plates away? They have a dishwasher! What's the problem?

I don't think either of them are used to doing that. Her mum probably did that all for them for years.

And it's not even dirty, it's just things that need to be put away.
Surely after you're doing playing you put the toys away? After you're done eating you put the plates away? They have a dishwasher! What's the problem?
She didn't even know how to make a bed look nice so you're probably right.

Reactions: 5
They do have a cleaner, but she made a big deal of that being her only help. Poor Lily deserves a medal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.