Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily, like so many UK-based influencers, is using Caroline Flack's tragic death as a way to guilt-trip her followers into only leaving nice comments. And by nice, I mean overly positive. Yes, the UK press can be brutal but I think it's shocking how these influencers can make this tragic event all about themselves and how everyone needs to be "kind" to them.

Also, she has talked about the issues with her teeth before. How is it so mean to even ask about them, especially in a relatively polite manner? And if she is so sensitive about her teeth, why does she keep posting photos of them for everyone to see? This is coming from someone with discoloration in one front tooth so I know how it can feel. But guess what, I do not post pictures grinning with a wide smile almost begging for questions.

View attachment 85195

View attachment 85194
I felt really uncomfortable with her story about Caroline Flack, like she was saying their situations were the same.
The words bandwagon and jumping spring to mind.

Reactions: 13
The Caroline Flack suicide is horrible, but we don't even know if the media has anything to do with her decision. Youtubers jumping on the bandwagon and expecting their viewers to only leave nice comments from now on is just disgusting.
The person asking about Lily's teeth could not have been nicer about it, and it's a genuine question that I am sure a lot of people want to know, seeing as she keeps posting pictures where it's quite obvious.

If I remember correctly, Fleur de Force once explained her husband Mike has a false front tooth, and that means it's coloured slightly different. My sister broke her tooth in a fall of her bike and had it glued back, it is slightly discoloured too, and the glue means she can't use whitening products.

Why can't Lily ever answer any questions without making it a huge drama?
And please, put some damn effort into this thing you call a JOB. Treat it as such!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That comment about her teeth wasn't even close to being rude, just a simple question. How has any of these influenzas made it this far in their chosen career with such thin skin? Criticism is part of everyone's life to some degree, and Lilith has chosen to put everything on the internet. Comparing her perceived hardships online to suicide is absolutely disgusting and pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I’m no Lily fan at all, but although it was a politely worded question, it was extremely rude to ask her about that right out of the blue. I’d be gutted myself if somebody I didn’t know politely asked me why I had a lazy eye/wonky tooth/fat earlobe/whatever.

Reactions: 8
I’m no Lily fan at all, but although it was a politely worded question, it was extremely rude to ask her about that right out of the blue. I’d be gutted myself if somebody I didn’t know politely asked me why I had a lazy eye/wonky tooth/fat earlobe/whatever.
I don’t understand what is offensive about it. She has a mildly discoloured tooth, photos of which she has put on the internet, seeking comment (not about the tooth, but in general). The person asking enquired about it and didn’t say anything negative. Lily knows she has a discoloured tooth, it wasn’t new information and knows that other people know she has a discoloured tooth because she puts it on the internet. It wasn’t an insult. If she had said, ’that discoloured tooth makes you look really ugly‘, then yeah sure be offended but ’what happened to your tooth, is it caused by pregnancy?’ I don’t see an issue.

Reactions: 7
It’s pointing out an imperfection that she hasn’t asked for feedback about. That’s rude.

Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I too thought the tooth comment was out of order. Yes it was very carefully worded, but that just made it more sly.

Reactions: 2
How greasy and gross did her hair look when she was straightening it?!!

Reactions: 5
She has spoken about her teeth before on stories when she had been to see a dentist, complaining how expensive treatment/vaneers are.

Reactions: 3
She’s requesting we choose between the ill-fitting rust coloured plain sweatshirts or the ill-fitting slouchy grey jumper paired with crumpled slobby trousers. Really spoilt for for choice there 🙄. Make your own effing decision about what ugly, boring clothes you choose to wear today. This is not content.View attachment 81905
It’s like me posting my jeans choices for a day hanging around the house ! As said above- how is this content??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I probably didn't read the story correctly but why is it a big deal to leave the house without 8 hour cream when your going to have dinner?

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem to put much effort into her job anymore, the parenting video....didn’t even check and prepare for the Q&A. When this is how you make your living, you can’t make it look like it’s a chore.

she’s a bit stuck with this isn’t she, beauty was once her thing, before she tried to cover anything and everything. Interiors, fashion, parenting, food...the list goes on and on. But she will have relationships and commitments with brands that she has to fulfill! I reckon it’s all this product switching that has caused this in the first place.
Don't hate me but I actually didn't mind the parenting video. It was probably the most honest bit of content she's done in a while. I've always had mixed to meh feelings about Rich. But I enjoyed hearing what he had to say. What surprised me the most was how happily married they came across. Previously whenever he's been in her videos she's either yelling at him or taking him for granted.

I cannot believe I am going to give her a compliment, but I liked what she said about everybody praising men for being decent dads but nobody praising women for being decent moms. Even he admitted how frustrating it is. I am married to a guy who feels the same way. My husband says it ticks him off that society has devolved to a point where men are automatically assumed to be spectators and not active participants in their children's lives. That's typically when all the women in his life remind him that he has some of his male counterparts to thank for that.

Reactions: 12
I thought her hair was wet in that screenshot...but apparently not as she's straightening it? Is it grease? How absolutely disgusting.

I genuinely thought it was wet too at first glance, but it’s not, it’s just horrendously greasy 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.