Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like camo think it’s ugly when it’s in khaki mix maybe less so in navy or grey. Still, well done Lily for choosing AND paying for something yourself 👍🏽

Reactions: 5
Just after her most recent Stories - do you think she intentionally revealed Anna's eyebrows? Anna obviously didn't want them to be shown yet from the selfie she posted with the caterpillars but then almost immediately after, there's a video of Anna showing them.

Reactions: 10
Just after her most recent Stories - do you think she intentionally revealed Anna's eyebrows? Anna obviously didn't want them to be shown yet from the selfie she posted with the caterpillars but then almost immediately after, there's a video of Anna showing them.
For sure it was intentional, I think it was to “prove” that she is still clinging onto Anna’s coattails, sorry...friends with Anna. She probably sees all the brands working with Anna and wants to stick her nose in/raise her hand to remind brands that her and Anna are friends.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like camo think it’s ugly when it’s in khaki mix maybe less so in navy or grey. Still, well done Lily for choosing AND paying for something yourself 👍🏽
To be fair we don't know she did actually buy them... she could just be sat at home now watching the door waiting for her #prexperience trousers to arrive.

Or even if she did pay for them, she made such a big deal about it the brand will probably email her a £500 voucher to say thank you.

Reactions: 7
I’m not convinced she paid for them TBH. They are a brand known for gifting! I did like them though, just not with what she was wearing.

I’m not convinced she paid for them TBH. They are a brand known for gifting! I did like them though, just not with what she was wearing.
She has the capabilities to make nice things look ugly. Just like her bedroom

These two are also hopeless, did they make rich’s dad come all the way out from the village that they barely go back, just to fix the shelf and handles for them? She is so cheap, probably bribe rich’s dad to come see his grand children so he can fix the shelf for them. There is Task rabbit you know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This bedroom make over. God is even the stories are tedious. Dressing shelves and the made but not too made bed. FFS most people don’t have time to think of this tit.
her bedroom will look tit no matter what because of the colour.

Reactions: 8
Don’t most people learn to make a bed at around 5 years old? Good thing Rebecca is on hand to give lily these valuable life skills.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why decorating a room is so difficult?!

I've private rented for 10 year so had a decade of not being able to fully decorate. Now I can and I've spent over a year living in my flat, deciding what will and wont work and hopefully in the next month or two will start to decorate. And it's gonna take ages because I have to pay for it all myself which is a good thing because it means I'm going to be mindful about what I spend my money on.

That's the real world. That's being relatable. And do you know what? That's how I'd do it even if I had Lily's privilege because I'd appreciate it more.

I don't know anyone in my world who has issues 'styling a shelf'. Just that term alone. You just put stuff on a shelf, that's it. But because Lily wants it all to be IG-worthy and new, there's no attachment to any of the objects and it will be as impersonal as a showroom.

I find it quite shocking the things this adult woman does not know how to do. Make a bed, how to put stuff on a shelf, how to cook and make sure there's enough food in the house to make a simple meal. What did her parents do when they were raising her? Was everything done for her, the baby of the family?

And then she complains about her 'work days' which according to her IG consist of clothes shopping, over the top lunches and 'meetings' where she gets showered in expensive goodies she gets for free. Poor Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she paying this woman to show her how to make a bed?
And do other people pay her to do the same?
I understand that interior design is a skill but if you can earn money showing people how to make an unmade but made bed I want in on the action!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she paying this woman to show her how to make a bed?
And do other people pay her to do the same?
I understand that interior design is a skill but if you can earn money showing people how to make an unmade but made bed I want in on the action!
And me, I’m really good at putting stuff on shelves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How out of touch must she be that she doesn't seem remotely embarrassed to admit as a 30 year old mother that she, among other things, cannot: make a bed, put things on a shelf, shop for groceries, or prepare a meal. Next thing you know she'll be begging for tips on how to use the washing machine or load a dishwasher... 😂

Totally off subject, but does anyone remember seeing a video or post about having all her moles on her face removed? She did a video years ago saying she didn’t like them, but would have to live with them. I just realized the other day that they are all gone apart from 1. When I try and look back to when they disappeared it seemed to correspond with her month break she took from SM. It’s driving me crazy.

How out of touch must she be that she doesn't seem remotely embarrassed to admit as a 30 year old mother that she, among other things, cannot: make a bed, put things on a shelf, shop for groceries, or prepare a meal. Next thing you know she'll be begging for tips on how to use the washing machine or load a dishwasher... 😂
She is really pathetic. Did she not live on her own at university? That is when you seem to learn basic life skills.

I can’t be the only person fed up with these “I hate you” Valentine’s Day cards? And that’s coming from someone without a romantic bone in their body. It feels so immature, and she’s supposed to make me want to be her.
Oh well she can enjoy her PR existence in peace, this bothered me far more than all the soppy lovey dovey posts from everyone else

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.