Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think this was a copy cat Anna vlog with the reformer pilates and the clothes on the rail?
Haha I really like my lululemon happily pay the price. We alll know is overpriced, but what is she moaning for. Everything is expensive unless it is gifted. We are sick of the stupid missoma jewelleries too

Reactions: 7
You can tell she would never actually wear it as well. It’s only because it’s a paid ad she’s wearing it!

Reactions: 5
I mean, each to their own, but if I were her I would get laser hair removal on my arm. It isn't like she couldn't get it *gifted*.
Haha maybe a subtle beg again? Begging for Brain APL? Then in a few days time, she will post a stories saying that people have message her about hairs and why she didn’t shave and she will play her new mum card..she hasn’t have time to or shave

Then in a few weeks time, xxxx company get in touch...for anything related to hair removal

Reactions: 3
This thing is I get not being arsed wash your hair or wearing jeans and a jumper BUT I’m not setting out to be or profiteering from an image as an aspirational lifestyle blogger. Everything is too much effort. Baking cookies for a party, a perfectly normal thing that many of us would try and do is a huge palaver and is “not very me”. She strikes me as the type of person who would never invite anyone to dinner, do anything for anyone that required some effort. In fact I’m sure she said once that she was really dismissive of her sisters and their pregnancies etc until she experienced it - her empathy levels are non existent I wouldn’t be surprised if she has quite a narcissistic in personality in real life.

Reactions: 13
She’s just a sheep too, she copies what every other blogger is doing. Whether it’s makeup, fashion, interior (she copied Megan Ellaby’s dining chairs straight after she bought them) She’s definitely doing the biscuits to compete with Anna’s cookies that everyone is going crazy for 😂

Reactions: 8
This thing is I get not being arsed wash your hair or wearing jeans and a jumper BUT I’m not setting out to be or profiteering from an image as an aspirational lifestyle blogger. Everything is too much effort. Baking cookies for a party, a perfectly normal thing that many of us would try and do is a huge palaver and is “not very me”. She strikes me as the type of person who would never invite anyone to dinner, do anything for anyone that required some effort. In fact I’m sure she said once that she was really dismissive of her sisters and their pregnancies etc until she experienced it - her empathy levels are non existent I wouldn’t be surprised if she has quite a narcissistic in personality in real life.
To me Alex Stedman at The Frugality absolutely nails this look, taking the basic jeans/jumper thing and making it more interesting.

Reactions: 6
To me Alex Stedman at The Frugality absolutely nails this look, taking the basic jeans/jumper thing and making it more interesting.
I agree I think Alex is really relatable and has a point of view. She also does casual dressing with a bit of flair ❤

Ah, but are their jumpers cashmere....? Because that's always a perfectly normal and relatable material to wear, especially when you have a weaning baby.....

Reactions: 4
She is taking a dig on Anna again saying that she Saint Lily doesn’t really buy designer price stuff. Lol what is buy when you can get it gifted.

The pants is ugly, she should have bought something from Pull and Bear or uniqlo lol

She is taking a dig on Anna again saying that she Saint Lily doesn’t really buy designer price stuff. Lol what is buy when you can get it gifted.

The pants is ugly, she should have bought something from Pull and Bear or uniqlo lol
Has she fallen out with Anna? (Don't watch either these days but I do like Anna as a person).

Oof I've been there so perhaps shouldn't judge but I'm guessing she's struggling with her new body postpartum and grateful to find something that somewhat captures her old style and also fits.
I think the first ones she showed, the green pair (?) looked great on her and were flattering. These cargo style ones, not so much. Not sure about stores there but some here offer personal shoppers who know body types and what looks good. She could benefit from that.

Also, I don't think she looks that much bigger after having her baby?? But I know she says she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.