Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lomididi I believe so, yes. That’s what’s so shady about when they post an affiliate link to say, Amazon, John Lewis or whatever. It’s probably fair enough that if they encourage you to buy a lipstick they might get a small payment for it, but should they also get (say) 10% back off the sofa you bought completely independently two weeks later? duck, NO.

Clear your cookies regularly, everybody. Better still, don’t click on their links in the first place.
That is ridiculous! Wtf! Imagine going to a physical store to browse, you didn’t buy anything but the owner still get a portion of your sales. Wtf ridiculous. Hope asa can do something about it, I think we need to know how long the cookies was stored for and how much they get.

Also guys, if you were to buy something, or swipe up, swipe up on Anna’s side and not this moanster

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I used to swipe up out of curiosity or to see the price of something for the lols. When I realised this sham was occurring, I’d rather go and google something than swipe up!

Reactions: 10
It's honestly a shame that she doesn't take full advantage of living in London. Art, culture, food, etc. she could really expose her daughter even at a young age to so much. Instead she remains in her mismatched home moaning about nothing. What a waste.
she doesn't live in central London- so she would still have to commute. She doesn't want to travel without a car load of stuff for the greyness- if you follow Rich on his insta stories- he goes out with her with just one massive ruck sack. Lily just can't travel that light. Or she goes to her Mum and sisters' houses that have supplies of what she thinks she needs. So The Greyness never gets spontaneous days out- nor does she jump on the train up into Central.

Reactions: 5
I found it really illuminating when she said recently ‘oh it’s a grey day today’ as opposed to a ‘work day’. This woman compartmentalises every aspect of her life without actually embodying any of it?! The poster above who said it’s like she’s play-acting was bang on the money.

Reactions: 7
I found this telling — she has previously been SO judgemental about people who haven’t snipped the tailor’s stitching on their coats. To the point of sharing pictures of strangers on the tube showing their coats.

But then steps out in public herself with the same thing but don’t message her anyone! She just didn’t notice. It’s ok for her to judge others but wants a pass herself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s requesting we choose between the ill-fitting rust coloured plain sweatshirts or the ill-fitting slouchy grey jumper paired with crumpled slobby trousers. Really spoilt for for choice there 🙄. Make your own effing decision about what ugly, boring clothes you choose to wear today. This is not content.
4915375B-AFA9-48FE-BD9E-6F083BA2039A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I found this telling — she has previously been SO judgemental about people who haven’t snipped the tailor’s stitching on their coats. To the point of sharing pictures of strangers on the tube showing their coats.

But then steps out in public herself with the same thing but don’t message her anyone! She just didn’t notice. It’s ok for her to judge others but wants a pass herself.

Reckon she's going to return it?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So the whole point of your recent vlog Lily was to showcase your misoma jewellery... Because although you wear jewellery I have never seen you wear the amount you did during your week of outfits.... not will we again I'm sure.

I was bored. The jewellery was ugly. Looked cheap. And I'm sick of women making a thing about being unhappy in their bodies after babies. You have to accept and embrace that pregnancy and childbirth change your body. That it's not always possible to go back to what you were before.

And you need to drop the 'Grey day' references a la Louise Pentland and her bloody 'mummy days, Pear days, Darcy days' A day not working is just a day off no? I don't spend my weekends when I'm not at work saying I'm having 'mummy days' it's just the work free weekend with the kids!

Reactions: 9
Is she a bit co-dependent? Doesn’t seem capable of doing much without dragging someone along with her.

I know it’s helpful to have your mum there to help with the baby while you’re supposedly learning to cook but even so.. in some ways Lily seems not to have grown up. Maybe I’m being too harsh...

In other news, does that coat shape/style really suit her? I suspect she buys whatever style & Other Stories sells of the item she wants because then she can use her monthly freebie vouchers, rather than taking the time to find something she truly loves.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is she a bit co-dependent? Doesn’t seem capable of doing much without dragging someone along with her.

I know it’s helpful to have your mum there to help with the baby while you’re supposedly learning to cook but even so.. in some ways Lily seems not to have grown up. Maybe I’m being too harsh...

In other news, does that coat shape/style really suit her? I suspect she buys whatever style & Other Stories sells of the item she wants because then she can use her monthly freebie vouchers, rather than taking the time to find something she truly loves.
Ffs Annabel Karmel invited her to to her house to learn to cook baby food.... mmmh pretty sure all 4 of my children have survived eating what all the other humans around them eat....
She s gonna be unbearable after this.... Like she'll know all about what babies need etc etc 🙄

Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t all of those Annabel Karmel stories been marked ad? As none of them were and she obviously didn’t pay for private 1-1 cooking lessons with her and she shows her weaning book in the last story.

Reactions: 11
Have you noticed she’s dressing Grey like she dresses herself, grey jumper and jeans. She’s a baby ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

All that Annabel stuff was definitely a pr experience she needs to label stuff properly it’s so out of order!!

Lily needs to have self respect by watching her hair or dry shampoo it, the latest stories that she had with Missoma just scream gross. And she looks so smug

Also hey PR, I am telling you I am going away in nov /dec, you have 10months to get in touch to give me freebies or PR experience. Shameless.

Jumper and Jeans? How creative
Her clothes video contained hundreds of pounds worth of free clothes, including a £175 cashmere jumper!
Yet there she is moaning about how much the Lulu Lemon stuff cost her. She says the price made her feel sick. You are paying for the name, out of choice! Probably to fit in with her wannabe cool casual pilates yummy mummy in joggers image she is trying, and failing, to pull off...
I have an identical top from Decathlon for £12

Reactions: 9
Her clothes video contained hundreds of pounds worth of free clothes, including a £175 cashmere jumper!
Yet there she is moaning about how much the Lulu Lemon stuff cost her. She says the price made her feel sick. You are paying for the name, out of choice! Probably to fit in with her wannabe cool casual pilates yummy mummy in joggers image she is trying, and failing, to pull off...
I have an identical top from Decathlon for £12
Did anyone else think this was a copy cat Anna vlog with the reformer pilates and the clothes on the rail?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.