Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand. Did pregnancy cause Lily’s teeth to stain or wear down the enamel enough for the staining to be more noticeable? Because that’s what she’s implying.
She believes so… although doesn’t seem like she had any proof. Just likes to blame her child for everything!

She says they were more noticeable 3 months after grey then in the next story goes on to say she believes it because of the hormone change. Which of course is because of having a baby 🙄

91630A77-5658-4F88-9F21-D16B683DB5F5.png

E8BA80DD-90A8-49E9-9919-09EE796D5A94.png

Reactions: 2
F'ing hell Lily, is there anything you don't blame Grey for?? Nobody forced you to get pregnant!

Wonder what little Navy Bjorn will be blamed for.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She does this a lot - time for her is like pre-pregnancy, post-pregnancy. It’s not just generalized years or chunks of time; is pre-HER, post-HER and will presumably be pre-THEM, post-THEM.
Yep, just like her hair was ruined post-Grey. Not post-straightening it to death for a decade!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning sickness can bugger the teeth up. And cleaning teeth straight after vomiting can help speed that erosion along.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Morning sickness can bugger the teeth up. And cleaning teeth straight after vomiting can help speed that erosion along.
🤢 ugh the mental image of Lily over the toilet with morning sickness and getting up to fo back to her day without brushing her teeth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As her previous thread said, unfluencer. Usually the high-end brands are not something I am interested in anyway, but sometimes they'll promote things I have or were planning on using, and they completely turn me off. And I know more and more people feel this way. Why should these Youtubers/IG'ers get freebies and get paid for mediocre 'I reallllyyyy reallllyyy looooooove this' ADs, only to turn around and promote the competition the following week, and us mortals have to pay our hard-earned money for those products?
They only way this gifting influencers thing will change is if they start gift taxing these people properly over a certain threshold. It's not small amounts of money. It's millions worth of products to loads people that don't deserve it.

Reactions: 30
🤢 ugh the mental image of Lily over the toilet with morning sickness and getting up to fo back to her day without brushing her teeth 🤢
No need for a mental image, she made Rich take a picture of her sitting in front of their Japanese toilet.

Reactions: 5
Do you mean NOT cleaning teeth after vomiting can speed-up erosion of the enamel? I can't imagine not brushing my teeth after vomiting!

Reactions: 5
Do you mean NOT cleaning teeth after vomiting can speed-up erosion of the enamel? I can't imagine not brushing my teeth after vomiting!
If your brush immediately afterwards it strips the enamel more harshly, it’s better to wait a while apparently

Reactions: 18
Yeah, you shouldn't brush immediately. That also apply to other oral things if you know what I mean. Just rinse with water and wait at least 30 minutes to actually brush your teeth.

Reactions: 2

This stance gets me unreasonably angry 😅 I'm guessing this is posed though it may not be, but she does stand in this weird way for outfit shots and things and it just looks ridiculous! Anna does it too. It might look trendy on some people but when these two do it they look like they're about to perform a squat, it's so jarring to look at!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

This stance gets me unreasonably angry 😅 I'm guessing this is posed though it may not be, but she does stand in this weird way for outfit shots and things and it just looks ridiculous! Anna does it too. It might look trendy on some people but when these two do it they look like they're about to perform a squat, it's so jarring to look at!
Her shoes are so ugly, the crappy youth gang in my area wear that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.