Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, just watching Estée Lalonde's newest vlog and Swyft had gifted her a sofa, too.
Every day I lose respect for another brand. Influencers promoting brands is having the complete opposite effect to that they are aiming for.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Ugh, just watching Estée Lalonde's newest vlog and Swyft had gifted her a sofa, too.
Every day I lose respect for another brand. Influencers promoting brands is having the complete opposite effect to that they are aiming for.
As her previous thread said, unfluencer. Usually the high-end brands are not something I am interested in anyway, but sometimes they'll promote things I have or were planning on using, and they completely turn me off. And I know more and more people feel this way. Why should these Youtubers/IG'ers get freebies and get paid for mediocre 'I reallllyyyy reallllyyy looooooove this' ADs, only to turn around and promote the competition the following week, and us mortals have to pay our hard-earned money for those products?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t mind Estee gotten it for free lol. Lily didn’t get it for free though, just PR discount hahah. That should made her go bananas

Reactions: 9
bleeping Niomi is gifted a car, I hope this witch will not get one for feee

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She said #gifted
You can be #gifted a car for the weekend. Lots of YouTubers have over the years They still use that hashtag. It’s like being gifted a hotel stay. You don’t get to keep it forever. It’s basically a rental car without paying.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She is a truly horrible person. Also, in recent pictures her veneers have been looking stained. Ha!
She'll start blaming it on HIM now she's pregnant.. he ruined her gifted veneers. Couldn't possibly be lily's bad hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand. Did pregnancy cause Lily’s teeth to stain or wear down the enamel enough for the staining to be more noticeable? Because that’s what she’s implying.

Absolutely. How hard would it have been to say "my confidence was at an all time low two years ago" or something.
She does this a lot - time for her is like pre-pregnancy, post-pregnancy. It’s not just generalized years or chunks of time; is pre-HER, post-HER and will presumably be pre-THEM, post-THEM.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.