Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she slows down even more she'll go backwards.
She could barely speak, let alone keep her head up. You could've stopped filming and added a bit the following day, Lily. Oh, but wait, that would not have been your work day. Silly me... nope, makes much more sense to film yourself practically sleeping on the job.

Reactions: 11
Just started the vlog, she’s moaning 15 seconds in about how she wouldn’t recommend going to a wedding heavily pregnant lol. How inconsiderate of her friend deb didn’t she think to ask Lily whether she plans on being pregnant before planning her wedding!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I watched Lily's (extremely blah) vlog so you don't have to.

- The loft renovation won't be finished by the time the baby arrives, so it's likely going on 'pause,' as Lily can't be dealing with builders when she has a newborn.
- H&M haul - loungewear for after she has the baby as she had nothing to wear after having Grey/wants to feel better about herself this time round.
- Lily is extremely low-energy throughout this video but she does perk up when she gets a delivery of Victoria Beckham products. Freebies!
- We are now treated to a 'knicker section' in which Lily shows us her big knickers. I skipped over most of this.
- Lily gets emotional. She has concerns about Grey's world being turned upside down when the baby arrives - doesn't want Grey to feel like she is missing out etc.
- End.
It irrationally annoyed me that she couldn’t even be arsed to speak to the camera. Just slumped on her side

Those cashmere jumpers are over £100. If you’ve got that kind of money to allocate to cashmere, wouldn’t you put it towards getting the loft done quicker, get trades people in who can do the painting straight away etc

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What a hot mess of a video. She has hit rock bottom and now busted out the shovel, intent on digging below the bar on the ground. That is just not the level her work should be at after a decade of working as an influencer. She’s literally asking for video ideas AGAIN and also referencing Tattle - pencil shaving lamp.

What struck me is her aging! It’s a topic on repeat here on Tattle, but again and again it is shocking - her teeth and eyesight, her hands and neck (which is a different color from her face, which made the entire time she talked about how awesome the tinted moisturizer she’s been using is even MORE ridiculous), her eye wrinkles, all of it. Shes young but just is aging so badly! I find it befuddling since she’s had excellent health care her whole life, access to (free) premium skin care her entire 20’s, and doesn’t smoke nor have external stressors like financial worries or an unsafe living situation. Has she never consumed water or used sunscreen? Is it genetics? (Tho her sister doesn’t seem to have this issue?) Does she not care for herself off camera / regularly? Is from not exercising??? It just seems excessive for such a young person to look like this.

Reactions: 22
She looks terrible here & like she’s forcing herself to smile to look like she’s enjoying her day out with her family!

087F867A-8732-4F8E-83D6-4B839B9FE9BD.jpeg

Reactions: 25
She says "postpartum" a lot, which I also find annoying. Maybe she's trying to sound intelligent. Don't most people say 'after the baby comes' or something similar?

Reactions: 23
She says "postpartum" a lot, which I also find annoying. Maybe she's trying to sound intelligent. Don't most people say 'after the baby comes' or something similar?
I think Brits don’t like this? I have always used postpartum but I’m not British. What is commonly said in the UK?

Reactions: 10
Post natal would be the more British phrasing. Like ante natal for pre birth.

I expect Lily and others are seeing partum used more on social media by Americans, hence they are copying

Reactions: 21
I've heard both post natal and now postpartum but the latter more often esp when it comes to addressing/discussing/mentioning postpartum depression.
All those years Lily spent complaining about anything and everything and barking at Rich has finally caught up with her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is hard to tell if Lilly and Anna look good for their age because social media can be deceiving and honestly I don't even know what they should look like but I will say that they are not a good advertisement for spending lots of money on products and clothes. Free hair cuts and luxury products but they both have Mum bobs. Extremely expensive skincare but they don't look any different than normal people with ok skin. Neither is particularly well dressed even though they can have so much choice. Like what's the point.

Reactions: 28
she looks high when she is talking about the Victoria Beckham lipsticks hahaha
The change in her was amazing. She was practically comatose throughout the vlog and then BOOM - FREEBIES!! and she's back with us! Nothing makes Lily happy like free stuff makes Lily happy. Actually, free stuff might be the only thing that makes Lily happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am glad I am not the only who picked up on the MASSIVE change of mood when her freebie arrived....Lol
I stopped following up the thread and her videos for a little while cause I was bored of her complaining: Poor me, I am pregnant blablabla...
Every now and then I watch some of her old videos circa 2017/2018..what a difference wow...As soon as they mooved in the house she seemed so depressed/ lazy...so strange. I dont have a lot of sympathy for her HOWEVER If she finds life/ adulting so so hard why does not she ask for help ie nanny, housekeeper, video editor, decorator for the loft, or get an assistant...instead of spending all that money on 'lounge cashmere jumper'...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get the feeling that Lilly feels she has no control over her body after two pregnancies. Her solution is to buy a larger size and just give up. I've been pregnant and I know that your body changes but it doesn't mean that you can't reclaim your body and improve your fitness level. She is still young and has muscle mass working for her not to mention the money to pay people to guide her food and fitness wise. I would love to see her do a series with a fitness trainer and nutritionist and see her reclaim her spark even more than her body.

Reactions: 28
I get the feeling that Lilly feels she has no control over her body after two pregnancies. Her solution is to buy a larger size and just give up. I've been pregnant and I know that your body changes but it doesn't mean that you can't reclaim your body and improve your fitness level. She is still young and has muscle mass working for her not to mention the money to pay people to guide her food and fitness wise. I would love to see her do a series with a fitness trainer and nutritionist and see her reclaim her spark even more than her body.
I have a feeling Lily will do a whole "new Lily" (i.e. getting back into fitness and "fashion") once the children are both in school (b/c only then will she have "time") but that's what in 3 years or so?

My hope is that before then there's either an app that makes IG obsolete and/or there's a huge expose on IG and the number of legit users/followers/engagement the app overall as well as the number of followers businesses and influencers have b/c I have a feeling that influencers and businesses fudge the numbers (i.e. buying followers) but also IG purposely does not show how many legit followers influencers/businesses/etc have.

IG is the cash cow (along with WhatsApp) for Facebook Inc. so its in their and their shareholders interests for the number of users on IG as well as the number of followers for influencers and companies etc to be high (whether they're legit and I have a feeling it's not is another story).

Last edited:
I have a feeling Lily will do a whole "new Lily" (i.e. getting back into fitness and "fashion") once the children are both in school (b/c only then will she have "time") but that's what in 3 years or so?
Lily did mention at some point that she will get back into fitness/running once her kids are grown up because she will have the time then. She was talking about her neighbour who's an avid runner and said that she would be too if she didn't have small kids. Yeah, right. Lily would easily have time for exercise but she lacks the motivation.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lily did mention at some point that she will get back into fitness/running once her kids are grown up because she will have the time then. She was talking about her neighbour who's an avid runner and said that she would be too if she didn't have small kids. Yeah, right. Lily would easily have time for exercise but she lacks the motivation.
She has never been into fitness, I guess there's a chance she will start in the future but it would go against everything we've seen of her so far!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.