Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, so by brushing straight away you are rubbing it all over your teeth first....
Dentists also recommend waiting 30 mins to brush after eating don’t they? They say it’s safer to brush before eating than after if you don’t have time to wait 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Dentists also recommend waiting 30 mins to brush after eating don’t they? They say it’s safer to brush before eating than after if you don’t have time to wait 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactement. The same applies to fizzy drinks and orange juice too by the way - never brush straight after.

Reactions: 8
I just started watching maid and I can’t believe that the only thing she can relate was the kid’s hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just started watching maid and I can’t believe that the only thing she can relate was the kid’s hair.
Yeah it just goes to show what a closeted life sheltered from hardship she has had that the thing that she relates to is the fact the kid has blonde curly hair. Can just imagine her and Rich watching it, “OMG mould.. ewww.. can you imagine” and being totally snobby about the struggles and strife a lot of people have to face when starting from scratch with their lives

Reactions: 19
Yeah it just goes to show what a closeted life sheltered from hardship she has had that the thing that she relates to is the fact the kid has blonde curly hair. Can just imagine her and Rich watching it, “OMG mould.. ewww.. can you imagine” and being totally snobby about the struggles and strife a lot of people have to face when starting from scratch with their lives
“Omg she should have gone to college”
“Omg she shouldn’t have kid if she is poor”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

This stance gets me unreasonably angry 😅 I'm guessing this is posed though it may not be, but she does stand in this weird way for outfit shots and things and it just looks ridiculous! Anna does it too. It might look trendy on some people but when these two do it they look like they're about to perform a squat, it's so jarring to look at!
Those jeans she wears look so unflattering on her.

Reactions: 15
I watched Lily's (extremely blah) vlog so you don't have to.

- The loft renovation won't be finished by the time the baby arrives, so it's likely going on 'pause,' as Lily can't be dealing with builders when she has a newborn.
- H&M haul - loungewear for after she has the baby as she had nothing to wear after having Grey/wants to feel better about herself this time round.
- Lily is extremely low-energy throughout this video but she does perk up when she gets a delivery of Victoria Beckham products. Freebies!
- We are now treated to a 'knicker section' in which Lily shows us her big knickers. I skipped over most of this.
- Lily gets emotional. She has concerns about Grey's world being turned upside down when the baby arrives - doesn't want Grey to feel like she is missing out etc.
- End.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

- The loft renovation won't be finished by the time the baby arrives, so it's likely going on 'pause,' as Lily can't be dealing with builders when she has a newborn.
- H&M haul - lounge wear for after she has the baby as she had nothing to wear after having Grey/wants to feel better about herself this time round.
- Lily is extremely low-energy throughout this video but she does perk up when she gets a delivery of Victoria Beckham products. Freebies!
- We are now treated to a 'knicker section' in which Lily shows us her big knickers. I skipped over most of this.
- Lily gets emotional. She has concerns about Grey's world being turned upside down when the baby arrives - doesn't want Grey to feel like she is missing out etc.
- End.
Thank you! God she’s so freaking boring. I definitely won’t be watching.

Reactions: 18

- H&M haul - loungewear for after she has the baby as she had nothing to wear after having Grey/wants to feel better about herself this time round.
- End.
Don't forget the part where she shows the shelves in Grey's room and says "I'm so proud of myself! Like Rich helped but it was my idea and I've arranged the books".
She also seemed amazed that they had more books than would fit on those three shelves... That's not that many books at all.
And finally where she's talking about a baby medicine dispenser thing and says "I feel like I semi-invented this! I mean, I think someone else told me about it first"
🙄🙄🙄
She's such a self-congratulating twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

- End.
Wow, does she actually care about Grey ,then? All we see her do online is moan about her and blaming her for everything that's wrong in her life.

Reactions: 12
Don't forget the part where she shows the shelves in Grey's room and says "I'm so proud of myself! Like Rich helped but it was my idea and I've arranged the books".
She also seemed amazed that they had more books than would fit on those three shelves... That's not that many books at all.
And finally where she's talking about a baby medicine dispenser thing and says "I feel like I semi-invented this! I mean, I think someone else told me about it first"
🙄🙄🙄
She's such a self-congratulating twit.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. I'm so proud of myself but actually Rich did all the work. Classic Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most people would of said 'I bought these shelves from IKEA and Rich did a really good job putting them up.'

Not Lily though. Would never throw Rich a bone.

Reactions: 33
If she couldn’t be arsed to get off her bed and sit up maybe she should already be on ‘maternity leave’. The bare minimum effort is insulting when you look at the lifestyle it affords her!

Reactions: 17
Lily talking about the loft not being finished before the baby arrives: ‘I’m chill about it. It’s fine. It’s totally fine.’

She is absolutely f***ing seething about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is she is slowing down, nah Lily, I think is because sponsorship has slowly dried up. Go on, keep lying

Reactions: 16
Lily worrying about Grey's feelings, fair enough. But then she says how she's constantly thinking about it, and whenever she buys something for the baby she somehow has to 'incorporate Grey into it', by saying 'this is a blanket, so you can help wrap up the baby'. She says how it's soooo difficult to think about this allll the time but she does not want Grey to feel left out etc. etc. etc.

Whilst sure, Grey will have to adjust, I do think this is quite telling that Lily is expecting Grey to find it extremely difficult, and that she is already trying so very very hard to make sure Grey is not left out. Good job Lily was the baby in the family, imagine what her parents would have had to have done in order to prepare her for a newborn......

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.