Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be a perfect excuse for her to redo the room because “we did everything in a rush because he is coming, and now that I am pregnancy-free, I have a better vision”
I’d be very very surprised if they’re there much after he’s been born. I’d say a year or two absolutely max before they’re selling to move. They’ll say the house is too small because HIS room is only tiny and no one can move into the loft for XYZ reasons.

Reactions: 20
The irony of her wanting a toilet door for a room she'll hardly be in... I guess Rich needs to pull out the tampons in privacy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Totally, you could be 30 years married and have the shittiest relationship ever. Doesn’t mean anything to me. Lily is the type of person who puts zero effort into maintaining her relationship. She takes it for granted, just bc Rich once pursued her when they were like 18 (so she thinks he’ll always feel lucky to have her) and then her family let him live with them rent free for years (so she thinks he owes her). Not to forget she gave him children! In her head, she’s done her bit and the relationship is now set for life. But when has she EVER actually done something nice for him? All she does is refusing to share her food with him, refusing to let him have a work desk in his own house, and making him shave her vulva and clip her toenails,
let's not forget he has to use the shoe size bathroom to take a poo. can't share her toilet either!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No way would Lily have ever shown her pregnant belly like that if Stacey Solomon hadn't done it in her pregnancy. Lily can only follow - she can't lead.
Let's hope she doesn't follow Anna's lead and treat us all to a sloppy crotch shot!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
strict sharing rules? wth lol if you need to be strict about sharing food there's probably something wrong in your relationship..

if you truly love someone you won't mind giving them the last piece of xyz.. etc. its not a big deal and certainly does not ruin a marriage lol
My husband is like a vulture.. I literally have to hide stuff in the fridge to get a look in.. I can understand having to split it first haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband is like a vulture.. I literally have to hide stuff in the fridge to get a look in.. I can understand having to split it first haha
I’m glad it’s not just me 🙈 I was going to say the same. I only do it strictly about really nice stuff though, like Hotel Chocolat gift boxes 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m glad it’s not just me 🙈 I was going to say the same. I only do it strictly about really nice stuff though, like Hotel Chocolat gift boxes 😛
Right? Guylian is like £4, that is probably one affiliate link for her. She is a stingy pig

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna first mentioned the Get Sorted app. Now Lily is doing a single white female about it.

Reactions: 7
I remember Rich being quite moany himself in the older vlogs from a few years back. They suit each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No, that's in the upstairs bathroom. Poor Rich.
I don't get not allowing him to poop in the toilet that has proper ventilation rather than the cupboard that is there downstairs loo? Can you imagine if one of your female friends said that her husband controls where she can poo? It's abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't get not allowing him to poop in the toilet that has proper ventilation rather than the cupboard that is there downstairs loo? Can you imagine if one of your female friends said that her husband controls where she can poo? It's abuse.
You just don't understand their relationship and her sense of humour. It's very British, and very London mum-of-almost-two specific.......

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A fun family day out on a work day? Forgot if it's hers or his, but someone is supposed to 'have Grey' and the other is supposed to be at work, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.