Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys did you know that lily is pregnant?

what relevance did being pregnant have to this story? Oh that’s right none!

75D5C632-660B-4686-A884-D1E50B8ABFF6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this woman ever able to make a bleeping decision? How does she get up out of bed in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine being a pregnant woman in a real job five days a week having to carry on as normal.
I know pregnancy brain is a thing, but this is not it Lily

Reactions: 33
So today she's after free flooring from @quickstepfloors. She's unbelievable! I do wonder how much of this loft conversion will be #gifted because she's trying her very best to get those freebies!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The best thing she could do for that poor house is repeat the flooring from downstairs. Why do different floor??? That house already looks like it’s been chopped up and super glued back together by Lily (and badly), different flooring will make it worse!!!!!

• Heart
The best thing she could do for that poor house is repeat the flooring from downstairs. Why do different floor??? That house already looks like it’s been chopped up and super glued back together by Lily (and badly), different flooring will make it worse!!!!!
Maybe she is turning it into a design museum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s not doing that because she’s a cheap skate and the flooring company hasn’t offered a freebie.
Maybe she is turning it into a design museum
Hahahahaha, it already is. Every room represents a different period of Pinterest trends 2018-2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought she made it pretty clear that anything other than carpet in a bedroom was unacceptable. Seems like this is proof she has absolutely no intention of ever using this as a bedroom (for herself or for guests). This is a lot of song and dance (read begging and moaning) for what exactly? To tick loft extension off her checklist? To have a dedicated room to delete emails? Still can’t believe she wouldn’t buy Doormat a desk for his desk job but is building an entire floor for herself. She’s unbelievable.

And yeah, for the love of god, match the flooring to something that’s already in the house so it looks cohesive.

Maybe she is turning it into a design museum cemetery
Fixed that for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So why can’t she wear this dress to the wedding she has coming up?

it fits, it’s not maternity as she wants, and it’s simple and easy Chuck a pair of low heels or sandals on a clutch and a statement lip and it would be totally fine!

61B7FCAC-3A25-41CE-ADA4-ECC4DE99FA27.png

Reactions: 24
Someone told her you shouldn’t wear black to a wedding and now it’s gospel for her.

Too bad no one told her to have her own opinions.

Reactions: 17
Nobody told her that you can walk somewhere without filming your feet.
Right!? She does this all the time! At first I thought it would be her and Rich holding hands or something, but unless she had mentioned it was an anniversary dinner, you wouldn't know he was even there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And clearly no one told her those boots are the bleeping ugliest things in her wardrobe, ever.

(That’s saying something, considering this basic witch’s style!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if the LA vlog which has the Uber comments in it, disappears at some point!
I’m surprised it hasn’t already! The comments read like a Tattle thread - a lot of viewers started to see through her six years ago. Even commenting on how moany and privileged she is.

I think she looks so different because she’s put on a bit of weight - it’s not the only thing but it’s definitely changed her looks. That’s not a judgement btw, just an observation. She clearly doesn’t like it but it seems to have made her give up instead of doing anything about it. It’s probably not even 20lb but she seems super unhappy about it.

Reactions: 11
Imagine instead of a nice photo together for your anniversary asking your husband to just take a pic of you alone…

Did she even invite rich on this date?

E23E9457-168A-4A5D-A5CE-43347862C670.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.