Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if I'd go as far as to say posting a picture of the two of you is a 'huge PDA' Lily... also forgetting their 5 year anniversary, yikes.
Huge PDA?!
For posting a couple of photos and a 2 line caption?
What planet is she on.

Also I think it's fine not to celebrate your anniversaries so long as that's an agreement you and your partner have made, just forgetting is not cool.
Life was very hectic this year so my husband and I agreed to no cards or presents but we still said happy anniversary and we will do a belated meal out/night away at some point. I wouldn't be impressed if he just forgot altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Our second child is due the week of our 5 year wedding anniversary (in a couple of weeks time!) - so we have already bought cards and small presents and stashed them away, so when things are hectic, it's already sorted. Even if we forget and do the exchange a few days later 😅 Being pregnant is not an excuse to fully disregard your partner.

Then again, Lily is too "cool" to "care" like "other girls" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys you don’t know, her best anniversary present is her baby #2 😖

I mean what else is she doing all day, her latest ad was the deodorant and before that it was that jewellery.

Reactions: 11
You just know she blamed forgetting about their anniversary on being pregnant and having ‘so much to do’ before the baby comes…

Reactions: 17
You just know she blamed forgetting about their anniversary on being pregnant and having ‘so much to do’ before the baby comes…
"I can't take a few minutes to think about my husband, I have to buy* all of Grey's Christmas presents and a whole new wardrobe for her now as I will be incapable of doing a single thing once I am past 37 weeks pregnant!!!"

*Post obviously begging stories on IG and call it work

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Huge PDA? Huge???? Including one pic from your wedding where you look like you're posing with a random guest and not your actual husband? That's not even affection to begin with, mate!

A huge PDA would be you posting a private pic of you two, looking like you're actually in love with/ attracted to each other and you gushing about your amazing supportive husband in the description, you dimwit!!!

God, I don't know how he puts up with her. I bet he got her a nice present and a card as well.
IMG_20210924_104355.jpg

ETA to add the pic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Huge PDA? Huge???? Including one pic from your wedding where you look like you're posing with a random guest and not your actual husband? That's not even affection to begin with, mate!

A huge PDA would be you posting a private pic of you two, looking like you're actually in love with/ attracted to each other and you gushing about your amazing supportive husband in the description, you dimwit!!!

God, I don't know how he puts up with her. I bet he got her a nice present and a card as well.View attachment 778481
ETA to add the pic
You can't convince me that this isn't actually just a cardboard cut out of Rich.
Look at that stiff-as-a-board hand placement.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's on the beg for free tiles again! She's now posting about the specific tiles she wants so let's see if @toppstiles reach out with the #kindlygifted

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's on the beg for free tiles again! She's now posting about the specific tiles she wants so let's see if @toppstiles reach out with the #kindlygifted
Toppstiles reposted her story! That was the quickest beg I have ever seen

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Honestly! If she did forget she could've just taken the time to write something heartfelt for the Instagram post (rather than her attempt at a joke) longer than a sentence, or if she is truly uncomfortable with 'pda' she could've written him a thoughtful letter and just posted a picture of the top 'Dear Rich'...
Is it all for effect? I’m not sure I believe it. I think she’s trying desperately to be cool and hip which is obviously hilarious! 🤢

Reactions: 12
I would love TT gives her the tiles for free, that is so trendy and based on Lily’s track record on ID, we know it is going to be AMAZING

Reactions: 6
She forgot her 5 year wedding anniversary! Poor Rich. He deserves better. Seems a nice chap but a total doormat. I really don’t get a romantic vibe between them at all and seems like they are together more because Lily wanted to tick off husband then that she even fancies him. Stuff like the pooing in front of him and getting him to shave her bits I don’t get it. She could have just gone to a salon ahead of Grey’s birth to get herself tidied up and they’ve got 2 bathrooms. And I’m sure people are going to pipe up about it being fine and normal to go to the bathroom in front of their partner but that’s just not for me. During child birth sure. Even with a newborn baby I’m not sure why all three of you need to be in a bathroom together whilst one of you poos. Did no one told her the guy you marry should be someone you fancy?

Reactions: 27
I’m getting really bored of her bathroom reno. So far she’s shown many different tiles with no common style, theme or colour. It’s fine to have no idea what look you are going for, but you have to make a decision eventually and if the tiles are causing this much stress just pick a nice white and be done with it, or find a Pinterest design and say “I’m going to copy this in our house because I love it, here’s what I found to replicate the look”.

Obviously she can’t decide because she needs to know what’s going to be gifted first so she can work out her budget etc but all this pretence of “oh there’s so many nice tiles out there I just can’t decide” is getting boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She forgot her 5 year wedding anniversary! Poor Rich. He deserves better. Seems a nice chap but a total doormat. I really don’t get a romantic vibe between them at all and seems like they are together more because Lily wanted to tick off husband then that she even fancies him. Stuff like the pooing in front of him and getting him to shave her bits I don’t get it. She could have just gone to a salon ahead of Grey’s birth to get herself tidied up and they’ve got 2 bathrooms. And I’m sure people are going to pipe up about it being fine and normal to go to the bathroom in front of their partner but that’s just not for me. During child birth sure. Even with a newborn baby I’m not sure why all three of you need to be in a bathroom together whilst one of you poos. Did no one told her the guy you marry should be someone you fancy?
Actually, she didn’t ask Rich to shave because of child birth. It was later on afterwards, I think it was last year, when she was gifted a laser treatment and she had to shave.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually, she didn’t ask Rich to shave because of child birth. It was later on afterwards, I think it was last year, when she was gifted a laser treatment and she had to shave.
Ok that’s just weird. Why couldn’t she do it herself????

Reactions: 14
I don't think she was even pregnant during razor gate.

I did my own grounds keeping the week before I was due. My husband thought it was hilarious that I was even bothering. I just felt it was polite 🤣

Re A&E , why didn't one go and the other tey to get some sleep so the one who had been resting could care for Grey the next day?

I bet Lily just slept, moaned and went to look for things to buy for herself while Rich did everything. Agree he has allowed himself to be treated this way but I do feel that Lily doesn't appreciate him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should have used a lint roller and a jumper shaver over this top: it's covered in fluff and tiny bobbles.
1632479219823.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.