Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That deodorant advert is a riot; the last photo clearly shouldn’t be there, but did she just use someone’s fruit stall as background (the story where the refill case thing is over a pile of fruit - no rhubarb!) I doubt she asked for permission!

The anniversary thing is so weird too. It just makes her look a bit (more) tragic to me.

Reactions: 14
That deodorant advert is a riot; the last photo clearly shouldn’t be there, but did she just use someone’s fruit stall as background (the story where the refill case thing is over a pile of fruit - no rhubarb!) I doubt she asked for permission!

The anniversary thing is so weird too. It just makes her look a bit (more) tragic to me.
It is not even rhubarb, it has to be artichoke! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the mere fact that she was paid for that post, i cant deal with it!! with zero effort into the background, her appearance or her outfit!!

lily you are not relatable, you're just a privileged gross beggar

Reactions: 26
So far this year I've had two emergency trips to A&E (with my child) which involved an overnight stay. And when we left my primary thoughts were around how thankful I was that she was ok and it wasn't more serious and how lucky we were to have the NHS and I didn't have to think about how we were going to have to pay for the visits. Lily did a split shift with Rich (I wasn't allowed to swap out with my partner as that negates the 1 person rule to reduce chance of covid being brought into the hospital) and was awake enough to go and try to find a MacDonalds that would be open to get herself a milkshake. Honestly, she is the absolute worst.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So far this year I've had two emergency trips to A&E (with my child) which involved an overnight stay. And when we left my primary thoughts were around how thankful I was that she was ok and it wasn't more serious and how lucky we were to have the NHS and I didn't have to think about how we were going to have to pay for the visits. Lily did a split shift with Rich (I wasn't allowed to swap out with my partner as that negates the 1 person rule to reduce chance of covid being brought into the hospital) and was awake enough to go and try to find a MacDonalds that would be open to get herself a milkshake. Honestly, she is the absolute worst.
Totally agree - I’ve been once with each of children (husband stayed at home with other child whilst I was there) and last thing I would think of is putting it up on IG.

She’s just posted it for attention and engagement.

Reactions: 14
She should have used a lint roller and a jumper shaver over this top: it's covered in fluff and tiny bobbles.
View attachment 778621
Why is the wild case all marked like the black is worn off? If I was the brand I’d have requested that was retouched or reshoot with an undamaged product. Very bad promo on a reusable case when it’s clearly worn and makes consumers think it will need replacing over time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone ever tell her PDA = Public Display of Affection? That just looks like a public display of neglect.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
IMG_20210924_155847.jpg

Purchase, se said. As if we can't see a sign letter from the co-founder of the brand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 778866
Purchase, se said. As if we can't see a sign letter from the co-founder of the brand 🙄
The very next story it's marked as "ad pr product"

She's then bought another muslin, and presumably has some from when they had Grey... How many muslins does she need??
But of course they're good for snuggling newborns up in to look good for the 'gram and get them earning their keep as you pose them next to the Water Wipes...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not hating her baby. Damn those pics of her with her belly should stay as private, to share between her and her husband. I swear I can smell rotten fish smell looking at my screen

Reactions: 8
Plastic wrapped fruit as background for a plastic free sustainable deodorant. Marketing genius!!!

View attachment 778886
Lol I thought the same thing. Imagine you're minding your business at Tesco and there's a lady whipping out her deodorant in the produce aisle. At least buy some berries and do it at home? Lily's version is as low effort as it can get...
Wonder how it got approved

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Really can’t stand those „softly stroking fabric“-shots influencers tend to think you have to present baby stuff with. It‘s like I imagine a toilet paper advert from the 80s I imagine. Cringing SO hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone said it on her a couple of days ago but I can't get my head around the constant pregnancy reminders. Being pregnant is not a personality trait. Esp second pregnancies. So boring.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.