Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fingernails make me gip.

Even when they are relatively clean they are so thick and brittle. They look like old man fingernails.

Reactions: 17
Re A&E , why didn't one go and the other tey to get some sleep so the one who had been resting could care for Grey the next day?
Because they don’t seem very like very logical people. They have definitely, in my opinion, over complicated very basic aspects of child raising, from dinner time to birthday parties. Part of it is the crappy, fragmented way Lily presents herself and her life online, but she and Rich are also super codependent. Lily clearly bosses him around but also refuses to listen to others more knowledgeable than her. They just strike me as quite dumb people as well. I’m not sure why the hospital didn’t enforce the one parent thing more effectively, since surely having 2 come in, even at different times, defeats the purpose?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How old is Lily now? 33? She looks well over 35. I wonder if she will have a 3rd child to follow in most of her sisters' footsteps..

Reactions: 10
She looked surprisingly nice on her wedding day. The dress is actually quite flattering. I had forgotten she could dress nicely as usually occasion wear is her biggest fail.

Reactions: 19
She looked surprisingly nice on her wedding day. The dress is actually quite flattering. I had forgotten she could dress nicely as usually occasion wear is her biggest fail.
I remember not being impressed at the time BUT compared to what she looks like now, she looks amazing! Although she could have had her hair done is a nicer way. That looks like the braids she does herself at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember not being impressed at the time BUT compared to what she looks like now, she looks amazing! Although she could have had her hair done is a nicer way. That looks like the braids she does herself at home.
Yeah I remember not being wowed at the time either but as you say hindsight has given us a different perspective!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think it’s the best she’s ever looked. Swiftly downhill after the big day…

Reactions: 14
After I criticized her in the last thread for polling for every.single.decision. Hi Lily! Is Tattle monitoring done on a work day, Grey day or personal day?

Probably everyday …
EA91A32A-4DF4-4217-99BE-7E5375C5B20C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Warned them she was a xenophobe and how that may not reflect well on them. Boy were they quick to distance themselves from her!
Not gonna lie, I gained a huge amount of respect for Topps Tiles 😄
Ha! That's great! No free tiles for Lily!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need a wiki page so we can send the link whenever we have to

Reactions: 8
Lily says she wants to use the loft room for her office/storage but we all know she’ll change her mind and say ‘this loft wasn’t built for someone to live in it long term so now we have to move house’. Then she’ll move next to Lionel and Carol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.