Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I seem to be translating Lily today which makes me feel uncomfortably close to being dim myself but the strap in the coat is so that you can carry it over your shoulder if you want to take it off, rather than the traditional over arm/make Rich carry it/blame Grey for being born technique

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh god I seem to be translating Lily today which makes me feel uncomfortably close to being dim myself but the strap in the coat is so that you can carry it over your shoulder if you want to take it off, rather than the traditional over arm/make Rich carry it/blame Grey for being born technique
So where is the strap? Is it so you can turn your coat into a cape?

Reactions: 2
Do you think that Rich has been banned from beetroot because his previous beetroot poo stained the expensive Japanese toilet pink?
But…but…. he wasn’t allowed on the upstairs loo anyway? Or did the beetroot give it away he secretly used it????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is it. Not the flex lily or M&S think it is lol
The thing that gets me with this coat is that the requester *specifically asked* for a hood, and Lily’s response was “whoops, no hood, but I’ll post it for the affiliate links anyway….”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Her technique is awful. The way she does it emphasizes her poofy roots and thinning ends, which is the opposite result of what she wants. She also can't style the front framing pieces to save her life, it just does not flatter her face. And these are not even "loose waves" because she does not brush them out, they're actually way too defined. Also who even is buying that she's "so happy with her hair recently"? We all know 3 weeks from now we'll be getting another 10 minute hair rant vlog. Finally, she admits in the comments that she does not use any product before she curls her pre-straightened, dry hair; she only uses product after washing. No wonder her hair gets totally fried. You'd think someone with such hair issues would be using heat protector before EVERY single use of heat! that's literally the bare minimum!!
This has to go in her wiki. Using heat protector before you apply heat is surely the optimal time to use that product? She's so stupid. Surely when she's getting these freebie hair cuts they talk to her about things like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to see her actually watch Bake Off. I don’t even know why C4 are advertising it and why she has rolled off the world’s most boring ad. Is she at rock bottom? Can she deliver worse? Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to see her actually watch Bake Off. I don’t even know why C4 are advertising it and why she has rolled off the world’s most boring ad. Is she at rock bottom? Can she deliver worse? Probably.
Has she ever mentioned GBBO before? I don't think she watches it.

Reactions: 13
Lily prove us that you’re watching Bake Off at 8pm tonight. Or are you just getting the coin in 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad she showed us her walking up the stairs… I’d never have known that’s what they were for or how to do it without her help!

25E2BA8E-C33F-43A8-A85E-676245881285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.